7.4

"Ms. Ai, it's no problem for Liao Chen to take the college entrance examination this year with his grades. Tell me where you found such a good seed!!!" The principal is also very concerned about the students, the principal of No. 2 High School I have some understanding of many students who are going to take the college entrance examination. After a few reminders from several teachers at night, I immediately understood that Teacher Ai brought a student who wanted to transfer. The exam questions, even the total score reached 747 points, which directly excited several teachers!

    There are 750 points in the college entrance examination, and if you can get 747 points, what does that prove? It proves that if this student really takes the college entrance examination, he will definitely be the number one scholar! ! ! The principal of the No. 2 Middle School was also excited immediately, especially when he knew that the 747 points were about the double subjects of arts and sciences, the principal was even more excited.

    For high school students who are about to enter university, the college entrance examination is a threshold. When entering the college entrance examination, students will choose to be divided into immediate and liberal arts. In addition to the three compulsory subjects of English, Chinese, and mathematics, choose Liberal arts students will have to take the three courses of politics, history and geography with a comprehensive score of 300 points. If they choose science, they will face the three courses of physics and biochemistry. Therefore, after each college entrance examination, there will be champions in liberal arts And science champion.

    And what about Liao Chen? In order to give full play to his strength, Liao Chen took the math, English, and Chinese exams, and even did both the liberal arts and the immediate subjects. After the revision, in addition to deducting two points from the Chinese composition, In addition, there are no deductions for math, English, and other papers! ! !

    What does this mean? This means that there will be an absolute genius in No. 2 Middle School! ! ! A genius who can combine the number one scholar in liberal arts and the number one scholar in science! ! !

    "Principal, I really didn't find him. I saw him at the school gate, so I asked a few more questions. He said he wanted to transfer to our school, so I brought him in. I really don't know his connection. method, he said he would come back today.” Teacher Ai was already annoyed to death by those teachers who graded papers, and they were all anxious to ask for Liao Chen’s contact information, just to let Liao Chen fall under their name, no The way, who made everyone feel that this kid has potential after Liao Chen's grades came out last night? So after correcting each other's papers, they actually talked on the phone directly. Unexpectedly, everyone discovered a genius in this way!

    That's right, a genius who masters both liberal arts and science! ! !

    The headmaster was looking at Liao Chen's paper at this time. Their No. 2 Middle School is an old school, so these pre-examination questions are based on previous years' college entrance examination questions. Difficulty, in this way, students will be able to handle the college entrance examination with ease, but the most difficult pre-examination questions this year were all answered correctly by a child, and the principal almost didn't want to let go of this paper.

    "Okay, since the child said that he will come again, we will wait here, has the doorman notified you? Don't let him come in!" We must win over this genius! The principal smiled and said, looking at the handwriting on the paper, he seemed to be able to see what kind of person this student was, and just writing with this hard pen made the principal have a good impression of Liao Chen.

    "I informed you in the morning. If that classmate comes, the doorman will bring him in." A teacher said, he was one of the test papers, and he taught mathematics in the third year of high school, so after seeing this genius, he was almost shocked. Couldn't sleep all night and had dark circles under my eyes.