1.6

Since that day's confession, Zhou Ziqing fled, but he came to the room as usual the next day, and he didn't say anything about refusal. This made Liao Chen take the initiative to acquiesce to the relationship between the two.The two are already lovers.

    You know,his other lovers roll together when they meet, and they are strangers when they leave the bed. This is the first time that Liao Chen has been so 'shameless' to pester a man, and even feels that every time The second time I saw this man's cheeks being teased by him, I felt a little cute.

    The days were just so peaceful. Every day I woke up and faced an empty ward. Although the pain was unbearable in the middle of the night, I learned to secretly call someone to tell him about his discomfort, and then I saw the doctor the next morning. Concerned and distressed eyes.

    Liao Chen wrapped Zhou Ziqing in it like a frog boiled in warm water. Even before Zhou Ziqing found it, he had already seen this special patient in his eyes, and even put it in his heart.

    "Ziqing, you said that Mr. Ou left me nearly 1.5 million in medical expenses in the hospital?"

    Suddenly he remembered the question of medical expenses, and got the answer from Zhou Ziqing. After the meeting, Liao Chen only felt tongue-tied , I even think that maybe the male protagonist is not that hateful. One can spend 3.5 million to deal with the follow-up of a car accident. Although it is a bit generous, it fully proves that the male protagonist attaches great importance to this matter. After all, his legs Getting hit is not so easy to deal with.

    "When you were sent to the hospital before, the operation fee was 180,000 yuan. The doctor in charge was my mentor, and he was the most famous surgeon in our hospital. Then you were transferred to the senior ward, and the daily cost was 6,000 yuan. Eight, the monthly salary of two senior nurses is 30,000 yuan per person. Although the daily medical expenses cannot be fixed, the daily fixed cost is also about 1,000 yuan. The time you spent in hospital for this month plus the operation cost a total of Nearly 400,000 yuan, and as far as I know, Mr. Ou has been paying attention to your condition..."

    Zhou Ziqing rubbed Liao Chen's legs while calculating his expenses in the hospital for Liao Chen. Road to Liao Chen.

    "I got news that your friend Li Lanxin is now working in Mr. Ou's company, and because you moved the ward and re-applied the case book, Li Lanxin hasn't seen you for more than a month. Yesterday, the head nurse told me that there is A woman came to the hospital and wanted to take out your medical expenses, but the head nurse did not agree. After all, there were nearly one million medical expenses, which needed to be reviewed by the hospital. This woman told the head nurse that she was your girlfriend, guess what? Who is she?"

    The pressure on his calf increased unconsciously, Liao Chen could already feel the sensation on his leg, and now he naturally felt that his lover was jealous, so he immediately lowered his head.

    "I, I didn't expect her to do this..."

    Liao Chen was sure that the woman who suddenly appeared was definitely the heroine. In the plot, the heroine took her away after the original owner was in the hospital for half a month. When I went back, I even borrowed a lot of foreign debts for medical treatment. There was no medical fee given by Ouyang Feng at all. According to Liao Chen's speculation, the money must have been taken by the heroine, or even the original owner. It was taken away willingly, so there is no whereabouts of the money.

    The man in front of him hung his head with a wounded look, like a child who had done something wrong, making Zhou Ziqing sigh helplessly, reaching out and rubbing Liao Chen's head, but Liao Chen held it in his hand.