1.9

The calm words made Li Lanxin's excited face turn pale in an instant, and she looked at Liao Chen with incredible eyes. Facing Liao Chen's cold gaze, she couldn't help shaking her head, tears welled up in her eyes again.

    "No...you are not my Liao Chen... Liao Chen would never talk to me like this...he loves me so much..."

    As if to hypnotize herself, Li Lanxin stubbornly looked at Liao Chen in front of her, as if He wanted to make sure of something, and Xiaodie and Xiaohe on the side both showed such expressions, they knew that Liao Chen would never let this woman go easily.

    Zhou Ziqing's eyes also fell on Liao Chen. The hysterical Liao Chen, this indifferent and crazy Liao Chen, and the man who laughed like a cat before seemed to be just a disguise for this person, so Zhou Ziqing couldn't see it all at once. It is clear which one is Liao Chen's true face.

    In the ward there was only Li Lanxin's weeping and mourning that kept murmuring to deceive her. Liao Chen just looked at it coldly, as if looking at a clown.

    Without the gentleness before, Li Lanxin cried more and more wronged. In the past, whenever she cried, Liao Chen would coax her gently, buy her what she wanted to eat, buy what she wanted most, but now he started to use Looking at her with ironic eyes like a stranger made Li Lanxin feel even more uncomfortable.

    "Liao Chen, do you regret it? Do you regret saving me in a car accident? Do you regret it? If you didn't save me, your leg wouldn't hurt, so you wouldn't treat me like this No? You...don't love me anymore?"

    At this moment, Li Lanxin's true feelings were revealed. Li Lanxin's crying eyes were red, and the grievances in her eyes turned into pain. She liked Liao Chen. She liked Liao Chen's unique care for her when she was a child in the orphanage. Later, she was protected by Liao Chen when she was in elementary school and junior high school. Later, because of her going to university, Liao Chen even continued for several months. They are all working crazily, and they can only rest for three or four hours in a 24-hour day. She knows and remembers all of these, so she agrees to be Liao Chen's girlfriend. Isn't that enough?

    Both she and Liao Chen are orphans, and what she looks forward to most is to have a complete family. Although she likes Liao Chen, she doesn't want to live like floating dust. Now that she has found her biological parents, she will definitely be able to live a better life. Life, why, why couldn't Liao Chen watch her happy?

    Liao Chen didn't speak, he didn't want to say anything at this time, he had another idea about the heroine's thick skin, looked at Xiaodie and Xiaohe who were standing aside, and found that there was an undisguised confrontation on their faces. Despite Li Lanxin's contempt, she still didn't speak.

    "Liao Chen, I know it's my fault, it's me that made you become what you are today, but I will take care of you, I will stay by your side, and take care of you for the rest of your life. Your legs, and my parents are very kind, they will take care of you with me, we will have a happy family, don't you want? You told me before, you want to make me happy, I Now I have found the happiness I want, Liao Chen, can you help my parents? You said before, you want me to be the happiest woman in the world..."

    Li Lanxin felt resentful for Liao Chen's indifference, but she had to plead again because of her parents' affairs, and even used what Liao Chen said before to soften Liao Chen's heart. Li Lanxin directly ignored Liao Chen's claim that she would buy her two legs for two million if.

    Zhou Ziqing, who stood aside without speaking, seemed to understand Liao Chen's sadness at this moment. From the first time he saw Liao Chen, and what happened in the previous ward, as well as Liao Chen's past, and now Li Lanxin's After doing this, Zhou Ziqing suddenly felt a little distressed.