6.8

Shao Xuxia has been imprisoned by Jiang Rongzhi for a long time, so long that he has forgotten the ambitions that came from his rebirth.

    When he was just reborn, Shao Xuxia wanted to get back together with Liao Chen, wanted to be with Liao Chen who had always loved him in his previous life, but found out that Liao Chen already had other boyfriends, and then he wanted to work hard to make money to live his life It was easier, but who knew that he got entangled with Jiang Rongzhi again, and was imprisoned in this villa like this.

    Jiang Rongzhi is actually very kind to Shao Xuxia. As long as Shao Xuxia doesn't want to run away, Jiang Rongzhi will come to this villa to accompany Shao Xuxia whenever he is not working. , The two quarreled and occasionally fought, but they treated each other as if they were torturing each other.

    Shao Xuxia was in this villa, and saw the photo of Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai wearing the same ring that Jiang Rongzhi brought, and saw that Jiang Rongzhi married a young lady from the same family. had a beautiful child.

    He begged Jiang Rongzhi to let him go. The days of being imprisoned in the villa made him feel that life would be worse than death. What's more, when he saw the people he loved gradually becoming happy, Shao Xuxia felt that his rebirth was extremely painful. Why? , why let him see these?

    In his previous life, Liao Chen died for Shao Xuxia. In this life, he has someone he likes, and the company is running very well. In his previous life, Jiang Rongzhi was only obsessed with Shao Xuxia, and almost fell out with his family, causing Jiang Rongzhi to be everywhere. Rongzhi and Shao Xuxia were gossiping, so Jiang Rongzhi was never married even before Shao Xuxia poisoned him to death, let alone had children. Shao Xuxia could still deceive himself into thinking that it was because of love. 

    But being imprisoned by Jiang Rongzhi in this life, seeing Jiang Rongzhi getting married, seeing Jiang Rongzhi smiling sweetly while hugging his son, he suddenly felt that this rebirth might not be a chance for him, but rather It's a chance to face reality.

     I used to think that as long as I worked hard to start a business and had money, I would be able to be with Jiang Rongzhi, but the real marriage needs to be maintained, it is a child who is related to both parties. He is a man, how can he have a child?

    For eight years, after being imprisoned by Jiang Rongzhi for eight years, Shao Xuxia finally escaped again. The unexpected success of this escape did not seem to be noticed by the bodyguards guarding him. After Shao Xuxia escaped, he changed his name incognito. Surname, settled down in the countryside.

    Surprisingly, Jiang Rongzhi didn't look for him again. He just lived in the countryside, found a job with a low salary, and lived like this.

    Time made Shao Xuxia forget those so-called opportunities, and also made Shao Xuxia no longer want to pursue vain love. In the end, he was lonely in that small mountain village until he grew old, but he was not alone. He adopted a girl who was abandoned by his parents. children, lead a peaceful life.

    When Jiang Rongzhi found out that Shao Xuxia had escaped, he didn't send anyone to look for him this time, because he was already very tired.

    Sometimes, Jiang Rongzhi couldn't understand his feelings for Shao Xuxia. Such feelings made Jiang Rongzhi imprison Shao Xuxia in this villa. The death in his previous life was still vivid in his memory, but Jiang Rongzhi still couldn't let himself give up on Shao Xuxia. obsession.

    He remembered that in his last life, Shao Xuxia appeared in his world like sunshine. He liked Shao Xuxia so much that he even had the idea of ​​wanting to spend the rest of his life with Shao Xuxia... Then Shao Xuxia was abolished by his family  . Legs, he felt guilty, shocked, and fought hard against the family, and even began to quickly control the family's property, but then Shao Xuxia changed, becoming like another person, ferocious, persistent, and the crazy look on his face made people shudder .