001 Fleeing from famine

The weather was gloomy, with thick turbid clouds all over the sky, and the howling of the northeast wind.

    The sound of the wind was mixed with the cries of immature children.

    "Master Patriarch, please let my younger brother go, he is so young and doesn't understand anything!"

    "Grandpa, you can't let this untouchable man go, he was crying all the way and almost killed us just now." The pretty girl's voice was very shrill.

    "Sister, wake up, get up, and save little brother."

    Fu Manman felt like he was about to vomit from being shaken!

    Is she still on board?

    "Sister..."

    Fu Manman slowly opened his eyes, and what came into view was a black and yellow thin face, which was covered with black mud, making it difficult to see his face clearly, but his eyes were It is extraordinarily bright, but at this moment the eyes are full of tears.

    "Sister, you are awake, what should you do? The patriarch is going to kill the little brother." The little boy burst into tears, which made people feel very distressed and pitiful.

    What's the situation?

    Fu Manman glanced around and was immediately shocked by the sight in front of him.

    The surrounding area was desolate, with dry weeds and bare tree trunks as far as the eye could see, as well as a group of people dressed in rags and with vicissitudes on their faces.

    These people were dressed like the refugees fleeing famine in the TV series, even more real and poor than them. They were all wearing patched cotton padded clothes, and their expressions were very numb.

    "Hmph! So what if Fu Manman wakes up? This oil bottle in your house is going to die." A twelve or thirteen-year-old girl rushed over, glaring fiercely at Fu Manman who was lying on the ground .

    In this look, there is disgust, disgust and fear.

    How is this going?

    Fu Man was at a loss.

    "Sister? What's wrong with you?" The little boy cried and shook Fu Manman's arm.

    Call her sister, this little boy is her brother?

    It looked like he was only seven or eight years old, and he was still holding a swaddling baby in his arms, and weak weeping sounds could be heard from it from time to time.

    These people, want to kill this infant child?

    Fu Manman frowned, devoid of conscience, such a young child would not be spared.

    "Fu An, your parents are gone, your younger brother is still a suckling baby, and now everyone is fleeing famine, where there is milk for him, this child will not be able to supported, and he will die in the end, why not throw it away now , Let him fend for himself, don't drag people, this child keeps crying all the way, it will easily attract Da Zijun."

    A woman came over, persuading him earnestly.

    "Auntie, this is my younger brother, I can't leave him behind." Fu An burst into tears.

    "If you don't lose it, then don't follow us anymore." The girl who spoke just now spoke again.

    Hearing this, Fu An's eyes showed panic, "If you all don't let us follow, we will all die."

    At this time, some people in the crowd began to discuss.     "The children of the second child's family are really pitiful. Their mother is gone and their father is dead. The sister is still a fool."

" We hid well at first from Da Zijun, but because of that child crying, we were almost discovered, but luckily someone distracted Da Zijun."

    "That child won't die, but we will be the ones who die."

    ...

    Fu Man listening to the discussions of these people, she probably learned something about the situation and her own situation.

    She was reborn into this teenage girl, also called Fu Manman. The girl's mother died in childbirth on the way to escape from famine. When her father met Da Zijun, he was killed by Da Zijun in order to save a few children.

    The people in front of me are all fleeing from a village. In this group of people, there are relatives of the child, and there is a leader who is the patriarch of the village and has the highest status in the clan. Even if he is fleeing famine, the old patriarch still needs  Someone to carried him away, and the girl who kept talking just now was Fu Liyun, the patriarch's granddaughter.

    Fu Manman glanced at this group of people, the gap between the rich and the poor is still quite large.

    A group of people surrounding the old patriarch were all wearing thick cotton padded clothes without even a patch, and those scattered around were poorer than the other.

    She and the younger brother in front of her were the poorest. Both of them had tattered and patched clothes, neither of which could block the wind.

    The cold wind was blowing, and Fu Manman couldn't help shivering.

    "Fu Changping, throw that child into the river." The old patriarch said.

    Fu Changping is Fu Manman's uncle. His brother is gone. As an uncle, he should take care of the children, but in this world, he can't protect himself, so what can he do to support these children?oil Bottle, almost killed everyone several times, the more he thought about it, the angrier he became.

    "Xiao'an, give the little boy to uncle!  we won't be able to support this child ." Fu Changping stretched out his withered hand, complaining in a heavy voice.

    Fu An hugged the baby in her arms tightly, and shook his head, "Uncle, this is my brother, I won't let him cry anymore."

    " You are refugees, no family wants you." Fu Changping thought to himself what to do if the old patriarch gets angry and drives them away, thinking of this possibility, he also panicked.

    Fu An still shook his head, he was very firm.

    "Your sister is an idiot, and she won't want a younger brother, so just be obedient!" Fu Changping stretched out his hand to snatch it away.

    Fu Manman frowned, she was a fool in her original form!

    This uncle is really cruel enough to drown his nephew with his own hands.

    Fu Manman thought of her vain child, and felt a pain in her heart. Since God gave her a chance to be reborn, she must live well, and live well for this girl.

    "Uncle, I'm not stupid. We won't lose my brother." Fu Manman stood up and pushed Fu Changping away.

    Fu Changping was slightly surprised. He looked at Fu Manman. This silly girl he had grown up with seemed to look a little different, but the ugly appearance was still the same.

    "Manman, if you don't lose your little boy, you won't be able to follow the team. If you want to become refugees, only you children won't be able to survive." The aunt ran out anxiously.

    She is really anxious for the children.

    "We won't follow the team anymore. I'll take my brothers to go alone." Fu Manman said coldly.

    "No, you are my horse, you can't leave, you still have to pull the cart for me!" Fu Yunli was in a hurry, the cart she was sitting on had always been pulled by Fu Manman. Although this ugly girl was stupid, she was tall and strong, she  is famous for its strength in the village.

    All the way, she pulled the cart, which was stable and fast.

    Now she has to go alone, so there will be no one to pull the cart for her.