027 Little Tiger

The two families parted ways, and Fu Manman continued on her way with her younger brothers.

    Now that there is meat, the food is not a big problem. They have to find a place to stay, eat and drink enough, and continue on my way.

    They don't know if the enemy has retreated outside the forest!

    The four siblings hadn't walked far in the woods when suddenly a tiger roared behind them!

    "No, that tigress is coming to take revenge!" Fu Qiang's hairs all over, he was the first to turn around, and saw the big tiger, one person tall, walking slowly, feeling terrified.

    Fu Manman turned her head, looked at the tiger with cold eyes, and said in her heart, what a bastard, I let you live, but you don't know what to do, this time she won't be soft.

    "Sister! What should I do? It's coming!" Fu An was frightened, and hugged the little Maodan tightly.

    It's over, what if the tiger brings his family to revenge?

    "Run away! I'll fight it!" Fu Qiang stood in front of the two of them. He didn't know what was wrong with him. Before, he wanted Fu Manman to die, but now he was reluctant to let her die.

    This tiger must have brought his companions for revenge. No matter how strong Fu Manman's is,  can she still beat so many tigers.

    Fu Manman was relieved to see Fu Qiang being so responsible, she pulled him away, and said to him and Fu An: "You two run, I am strong, I will deal with them."

    "Fu Manman, do you think you are strong? Is it endless?" Fu Qiang was angry, and he didn't know why he was so angry.

    Tsk! That brat, who dared to call her by her first name, really didn't know how to respect his elders.

    "Come on, call me sister from now on." Fu Manman lifted Fu Qiang's collar and lifted him away.

    Fu Qiang felt greatly insulted! He was thrown away by Fu Manman like a chicken.

    With a murderous look all over her body, Fu Manman rubbed his wrist and walked towards the tiger.

    As she got closer, she widened her eyes and stopped.

    So... so cute!

    The tigress held a fluffy and cute cub in her mouth.

    No, this tiger doesn't want to use the cub as a shield, so she can't bear to do it!

    "Bastard, I let you live, and you will avenge your kindness, suffer death!" Fu Manman rushed forward with her fists raised.

    The tiger in front of her suddenly bent her body, knelt down in front of her with her front legs, and pushed the little milk tiger in her mouth in front of Fu Manman.

    "Aw..." A tiger howled in a low voice!

    Fu Manman raised his fist and froze.

    What kind of show operation is this! What does this tiger want?

    It is said that tiger poison does not eat its children, so is it sending its own children to die?

    "Aww..." the tiger continued to moan, and backed away a little bit.

    No, it seems that it didn't send the child to die, but gave the child to her.

    "You want me to adopt your child?" Fu Manman lowered his fist and asked.

    "Aw..." The tiger murmured, and it was a response. There were tears in the eyes of the tiger like copper bells, and then it turned and left.

    Fu Manman looked at the scars behind it in shock! Some of them were ripped apart, and these looked like they were bitten by other wild beasts.

    As the saying goes, the tiger fell in Pingyang and was bullied by dogs. The tiger was injured and was followed by other wild animals in the forest. It must have been seriously injured. Before dying, he wanted to find a home for his child.

    It feels like it can protect its babies!

    Fu Manman was shocked, a beast knew how to protect its own children, why didn't those people know!

    Along the way, she saw too many bastard's.

    "Don't worry, I will raise it." Fu Manman was moved by this tigress.

    The tiger turned its head, glanced at her child, and left resolutely. Not long after that, the roar of animals fighting came from the depths of the forest.