034 Do something

The Northland is thousands of miles away from here, and people are starving to death before they get there! People really take it for granted!

    Besides, what is there to do in the North? Fu Qiang disagreed with Chang Zhong's words, but he didn't refute, and just continued to listen to their chat.

    "How old is this Little Beiyang King? Why is it called Little Beiyang King?" Fu Manman asked.

    Chang Zhong opened his mouth, he didn't know how to answer, and he didn't know, the little Beiyang king was the little Beiyang king? No one knows how old he is, but he is very powerful anyway, and he is a hero if he can bring a good life to the common people.

    "I don't know, I haven't seen it either." Chang Zhong smiled honestly.

    "Master, the broth is ready." Aunt Luhua whispered.

    "Okay, you serve soup for the children first." Chang Zhong said to his wife, and then to the children of Fu's family: "We cooked broth, and you can drink some more."

    "No more, Uncle Chang, we also ate wolf meat just now." Fu An hurriedly said, he drank two big bowls of broth with ingredients in it at night, it was very delicious.

    Fu Manman also thanked the other party for their kindness.

    Only Fu Qiang was silent. He was very hungry at the moment, and smelling the broth made him even hungrier.

    He said that he would not eat anything that is full, and now it seems that he is the one who suffers.

    With a cold face, he turned and went out.

    He went out to see if there was anything to eat.

    Fu Qiang went out, but Fu Manman didn't stop him. This kid is smart, so she doesn't have to worry about him.

    The Chang family had dinner around the fire, and the two little boys couldn't wait to eat soup and meat. They were so hungry along the way, and this meal of broth was a delicacy in the world for them.

    After the meat was put into the pot, the two children never took their eyes off the iron pot.

    This will finally be able to eat, and the eager and happy appearance made Fu Manman feel funny and pitiful after seeing it.

    "Slow down, don't worry, it will burn your mouth." Aunt Luhua told the two sons, and then brought a bowl of soup to feed the youngest daughter.

    The youngest daughter was too weak. She hugged her daughter in her arms and said distressedly: "Sanya, drink the broth. It will be fine after drinking the soup."

    "Mother, the broth smells so good?" There is light in the eyes.

    "Well, Sanya eat more, when you are full, your health will be fine!" Lu Hua took out a piece of meat and stuffed it into Sanya's mouth.

    A happy smile appeared on Sanya's face.

    Lu Hua blew the soup on the side of the bowl to cool down, and then fed it to her daughter.

    Sanya drank the delicious soup and felt all of a sudden full of strength. She was too hungry, and her immature stomach was tortured by the rough bark before. It was delicious and comfortable.

    "Mother, the soup is delicious and the meat is delicious! I really want to eat meat every day from now on." Sanya said in a childish voice, chewing on the meat.

    Lu Hua smiled softly, nodded and said, "Okay, I'll eat it every day from now on."

    Fu Manman looked at the mother and daughter, saw Sanya's happy expression after eating the meat, and felt happy for her.

    This little girl can finally live a good life.

    She has space and divine power, so she should do more for these poor people!

    There will be a day when the wolf meat will be eaten, and the cold winter is approaching. Without food, it will be difficult for everyone to survive the cold winter.

    Fu Manman became worried again.

    She had to figure out a way to find a way into the space.

    "An'an, you take care of my brother in the cave, I'll go out to see if there is anything to eat." Fu Manman wanted to go out to find a way.

    Fu An nodded, with a worried expression on his face, "Sister, you have to come back quickly."

   The jungle is so dangerous, he was afraid that his sister would be in danger if she went out.

    "Well, don't worry,  sister is very strong." Fu Manman said softly to Fu An.

    After  giving the instructions,  Manman  went out.