96 update ten

"They're all dead! Such a small child will never be spared." Lu Hua kept wiping away her tears. After the battle last night, she became much stronger, but she was still crying because of these miserable images.

    She is a mother who really despises a child who died tragically.

    "Father, I'm afraid." The youngest Sanya cried out.

    "Come on, Dad hugs you." Chang Zhong was carrying a big package on his body, and he hugged Sanya with difficulty.

    The two little ones, Chang sheng and Chang Zheng, also clamored to hug them, so Chang Zhong could only calm down the two children, and stretched out a hand to hold them.

    Fu Manman looked at the corpses all over the floor, many of them were children, she turned her eyes away in sadness and didn't look at them, but no matter where they were, they were all corpses, forcing her to face them.

    This is war, and the victims are the common people.

    The siblings of the Fu family were silent all the way, and everyone's hearts were greatly shocked.

    Finally found an open space with few dead bodies.

    Chang Zhong put down the three children and the burden, and went to dig a hole. He wanted to bury some poor people who died nearby, as many as he could, so that these people would not be eaten by wild wolves.

    Fu Qiang and Fu An also went to help, and Fu Manman and Fu Shuangshuang packed their luggage.

    "Sister, look, she has been following us." Fu Shuangshuang pointed to a little girl hiding behind a tree.

    This seems to be the girl she rescued at night, how did she come here.

    "Come here." Fu Manman waved to the little girl hiding behind the tree.

    The little girl's eyes were timid, and there was a large amount of blood on her black and thin face. She came out from behind the tree, and Fu Manman's heart trembled when she saw her appearance.

    This child is about the same age as Fu Shuangshuang, about seven or eight years old, barefoot, wearing adult clothes, tattered, loosely wrapped, legs and arms exposed outside the clothes, as thin as hemp sticks, There were bloodstains all over her body.

    This look is too miserable.

    The little girl came over, plopped and knelt down in front of Fu Manman, and muttered to Fu Manman, "Thank you sister for saving me, thank you sister for saving me."

    "Stop smoking! Get up!" Fu Manman Busy to help the little girl up, distressed endlessly.

    This head is cracked, why is there so much ice on this body.

    Fu Manman laughed, covered the little girl's hands, and said distressedly: "Little sister, do you still have family?"

  The little girl shook her head, "My parents were killed by Da Zibing, my sister was raped, my brother is starving to death, I have no family!" The little girl said with tears streaming down her face.

    On the side, Fu Shuangshuang's eyes were red, and she cried, "My parents are also dead."

    Then the two girls began to cry.

    Fu Manman's heart is heavy. This is not an exception. There have been too many such things along the way.

    There are too many poor people, and many times she will automatically block, putting away her bad intentions, and how capable she is to do great things. Even if the heart of the Virgin Mary explodes, she has no superpowers to save the common people.