043 First Beauty

At Fu Manman's side, several people were silent. Everyone knew that they set the fire last night.

    At this moment, on the wall of Fengcheng, dozens of miles away, a middle-aged general in armor raised his eyes and looked at the black smoke billowing from the forest in the distance, with a heavy expression on his face.

    "City lord, this fire burns well!" Engagement beside the city lord Ouyang Wude looked happy.

    "How can you see that?" the city lord asked in a deep voice.

    Engeng said: "City Lord, the walls of our Fengcheng are tall and strong. If Naxidi wanted to attack the city, he must use ladders. Originally, the trees in the forest were good materials for building ladders. Now, the forest has been burned by fire.  What materials does the Naxidi army use to build ladders, as long as we defend the city and wait for the little Beiyang King to come to help, our Fengcheng crisis will be solved immediately."

    "Well, that makes sense." The city lord smiled, and then he looked down at the city wall Outside, there were straw huts and countless refugees that stretched for several miles, and his brows were tightly wrinkled again.

    "But how should we deal with these refugees." Ouyang Wude frowned again.

    He is the governor of Fengcheng, so he should open the city gates to accept these refugees, but now that the imperial court does not allocate funds or food, what will he use to support these refugees.

    When the gate of the city is opened, it is hard to say whether spies will be allowed in. If these refugees come in, the entire Fengcheng will be dragged down, and Fengcheng will not be safe at that time.

    "City lord, these are some refugees. It is not a pity to die. With these people, they can still resist Sidi Dazi."

    Ouyang Wude nodded, agreeing with the words, Tiancheng single-surnamed people, there is really no need to feel sorry for them, a group of inferior people That's all.

    "You let the guards of the city carefully screen, the noble families with double surnames and their entourage can enter the city, and the inferior people with single surnames are not allowed to enter the city." Ouyang Wude ordered coldly.

    "Yes, the servant will convey it now." After speaking, he left.

    He suddenly turned back and said, "My lord, the county chief is going to give porridge outside the city, do you want to agree?"

    "Yue'er has such a benevolent heart, let her go, but find someone to protect Miss." Ouyang Wude loves this daughter very much.

    His daughter Ouyang Feiyue is the most famous beauty in Tiancheng, and his daughter will be the queen of the world in the future.

    It doesn't matter if you let her go to the porridge, such a benevolence will definitely make her reputation even better.

    In the sheriff's mansion, Ouyang Feiyue was overjoyed when she learned that her father had agreed to her charitable act of giving porridge.

    She hurriedly ordered the servants in the mansion to start preparations, and she would go out of the city to give porridge in two days, and her righteous deed would surely reach the ears of Little Beiyang King.

    Ouyang Feiyue caressed her cheeks with her slender fingers, and the corners of her beautiful lips curled up charmingly. She believed that as soon as the little Beiyang King saw her, he would definitely fall in love with her.

    In the whole world, there is no woman more beautiful than her.

    She stretched out her hand, and her slender jade fingers shone like jade in the sun. The weather has been cold recently, and her skin needs to be taken care of.

    "Alan!" She called the maid beside her.

    A maid named Alan came to Ouyang Feiyue with a humble bow, "Miss, what's your order?"

    "Help me find some girls, I want beautiful ones." Ouyang Feiyue ordered in a cold voice.

    "Yes, Miss." Alan accepted the order respectfully.

    ...

    After walking all afternoon, her leg was about to break, and Fu Manman was leaning on the wooden stick with both hands, so tired that she didn't want to go any more.

    "Let's persevere, look ahead, the city gate is not far away." Chang Zhong said excitedly.

    Fu Manman looked at the towering city wall in the distance below the mountain. Although it looked close, it was actually quite far away.

    Anyway, it is impossible to go before dark.

    That distance will take another day.