072 Unkind

She looked at the crowd, feeling in her heart that this cannibalistic world forces people to sell themselves.

    At this time, a young girl in bean paste red brocade came over aggressively waving a horsewhip, "Get out of the way, everyone out of the way."

    "Who are you, so arrogant and rude, we came first." A girl stood up, He said to the girl in red.

    "Who am I, you deserve to know! You are so ugly, you can sell yourself even if you are in front of the queue." The girl rolled her eyes at the girl in front of her.

    Then he said to Aunt Zhu: "I look much better than her, buy me!"

    Fu Manman recognized at a glance that this girl was none other than Fu Yunli.

    Unexpectedly, the old patriarch has also been reduced to the point where his granddaughter sells herself, thinking how awesome they are!

    These landowners, in the eyes of those people in the city, are all lowlife!

    "Well! It's okay, it's not fair, but you can see it, here is twenty catties of noodles, take it!" Aunt Zhu took twenty catties of noodles from the entourage beside her, and threw them to Fu Yunli.     Fu Yunli's face collapsed, and she said fiercely: "Why is it only twenty catties? Didn't you say that if you look good, you can sell up to fifty catties  of noodles?"

    "Look yourself more, go away if you don't sell it, don't delay this mother's business." Aunt Zhu scolded Fu Yunli contemptuously.

    This frog at the bottom of the well, who is used to domineering in the countryside, is also timid at this moment. Fu Yunli's face is tense, but thinking of her grandfather's words, saying that she has entered the city lord's mansion, and with her appearance, she will definitely get the master favor.

    She endured the bad breath, and when she got rich, she decided to make the old woman look good, gouged out her eyes, and cut off her tongue.

    Fu Yunli viciously delayed Aunt Zhu in her heart, and then handed the noodles in her hands to the family members who came with her.

    "Yunli, you have entered the city, don't forget about us." Fu Yunli's mother was crying.

    The old patriarch Fu Guangsheng warned: "Go in, don't act like you are at home, and know the rules."

    "Understood, grandpa, when I get the young master's favor, I will take you all into the city." Fu Yun Li said confidently.

    Then she bid farewell to her family and got on the cage car.

    Afraid of being recognized, Fu Manman hurriedly pulled up her hood, turned her face away, and fell asleep with her head down.

    Aunt Zhu bought some more people, and the cage car began to be crowded with people. Fu Manman squatted beside her, looking at the poor people outside.

    Those poor people who sold their daughters were all overjoyed, held their noodles, and told the children in the cage to listen to the master's words and so on.

    From a distance, Fu Manman saw Lu Hua hugging Mao Dan, and Fu An was beside him, standing in the crowd, the two of them wiping their tears.

    Fu Manman didn't let them come, but they still came quietly, Fu Manman turned her head and rubbed her eyes, really, why is the wind so strong, the person who blows it shed tears.

    A girl in a long blue dress came to the city, and someone pulled the caged cart into the city.

    After entering the city, the girls in the cart became excited, looking at the long bluestone streets and the orderly market, they all exclaimed.

    Fu Manman looked at the people in the city with a sullen face.

    Although the people here are also dressed in shabby clothes, they are really much more energetic than those refugees outside the city.

    But in some street corners and alleys, there are also many poor refugees gathered, and countless people died of starvation on the roadside.

    It seems that the people in this city are not having a good time.

    Now in this city, people inside can't get out, and people outside can't get in. The people who really carnival in this city are those rich households who have food in their homes.

    As the carriage went all the way, Fu Manman also saw a lot of tragic scenes in the city, especially a lot of children and daughters.

    Those wealthy households looked at the articulateness of the person being sold as if they were buying cattle, and then bought a living person with a bag of rice and a bag of noodles.

    The world is not benevolent and regards all things as straw dogs.

    Fu Manman lowered her eyes and sighed deeply.

    The carriage drove to a gray wall and stopped.