064 Found by subordinates

"Uncle Da, I can't go back with you for the time being, so just pretend you haven't found me!" Fu Qiang looked cold, and a trace of hesitation flashed in his eyes.

    He didn't expect that he would be found by his subordinates among the refugees in Fengcheng.

    He was originally a member of the Helian clan of the royal family. His father was the late emperor's brother, the famous God of War prince in Tiancheng, but he was framed by the royal family and the Gongyi family. His father died in battle, and his mother followed him. He became an orphan. , was protected by his father's mentor and entourage and fled to Nanling, and joined the Zhongli clan. The Zhongli clan was his mother's mother clan, but he didn't expect that the journey was far away, he was ambushed, and separated from his entourage. He was lucky enough to be rescued by Uncle Fu.

    Originally, he wanted to help find Fu Shuangshuang, so he left alone for Nanling.

    He didn't expect to reunite with his protector so soon.

    Xingping Lida is his father's mentor, and also his mentor. The people he respects the most, Fang Mulei and Chen Mutian are the dead soldiers who have been by his side to protect him since childhood.

    With them here, his identity can be recognized, but...he still needs a token that can prove to Zhongli that he is Zhongli Ruoqing's son, and this token is also related to Fusheng Pavilion.

    The token was on Fu Manman's body at the moment.

    He has to get it.

    "Little lord, is there any embarrassment?" Xingping Lida asked, the apprentice he taught could tell what he was thinking at a glance.

    "Where's your mother's token?" Xingping Lida asked nervously.

    Without this token, the Zhongli clan would not have recognized Ce'er.

    The Zhongli clan is not an ordinary family. At the beginning, Zhongli Ruoqing severed ties with the Zhongli clan in order to marry King Jing.

    The Zhongli family might look down on the down-and-out little lord now.

    But he believed that with the blood of the Helian family on the little lord and his own three-inch tongue, the Zhongli clan would definitely support the little lord to strengthen the walls and clear the fields, regain Xizhou, and ascend to the throne of God.

    The emperor supported by the Gongyi family is not justified, but he is just a puppet emperor.

    In order to revive the royal family, Xingping Lida was very concerned about the token.

    Fu Qiang frowned, and said hesitantly, "I lost it."

    "What!" Xingping Lida's eyes widened, shocked, and heartbroken at the same time, "How can such an important thing be lost? This is Ruoqing Empress's bloodline token, with this token, Zhong Li has to recognize you even if he doesn't recognize it, and this object has a lot to do with Fusheng Pavilion, you..."

    Fu Qiang's eyes avoided, he didn't know why he was lying, lying about himself Lost token.

    Deep down in his heart, he had a strong desire not to leave the Fu family siblings.

    He seems to be a bit over the top when he is Fu Manman's younger brother.

    After a while, Fang Mulei and Chen Mutian came back and explained that the matter was done.

    Fu Qiang knew that he had been out for too long, and if he didn't go back, the Fu family siblings would be in a hurry.

    He took out three pieces of toffee from his arms and handed them to the three of them, "This is for you to eat. I was rescued by the Fu family. I can only leave after I have repaid my favor. Just stand aside as you like, don't disturb everyone, and don't worry about it." Don't recognize me, as for the token, I will get it back!"

    Old Uncle Da and his two attendants looked at the things in their hands curiously, and when they looked up again, the figure of the little lord had disappeared.

    "Oh, this kid has slipped away again." Xing Ping blew his beard in anger.

    "Uncle Da, anyway, the little lord is safe among the refugees, and it will be easy to find again." Fang Mulei said in a relaxed tone.

    He and Chen Tianmu are slayers who have undergone rigorous training, and it is easy to find someone as long as they know the direction.

    "Well, then you two catch up quickly, and you must protect the safety of the little lord." Xingping Lida instructed the two of them.

    After the two left, he looked at the thing in his hand, curious, and smelled it, it smelled sweet.