221-233

221 I would like to join

Chang Zhong was in a dilemma, he looked at Fu Manman, and rushed to Fu Manman's side as if asking for help, "Little leader, tell me, what's going on!"

" Suit yourself "

Fu Manman felt that it was time for Chang Zhong, the deputy head of the gang, to work.

After that, she will retreat to the second line and let Chang Zhong be the spokesperson.

It's a good idea. She has to worry about everything, and she's tired.

"Little gang leader, don't be joking. How can I decide? I don't know anything, and I'm just a farmer." Chang Zhong thought that Fu Manman was joking.

"Uncle Chang, I'm not joking. You are the deputy gang leader. This deputy gang leader is not just for fun, but to take care of things. I hope you will take care of this kind of interpersonal affairs in addition to doing physical work. It's training." Fu Manman clenched her fists at Chang Zhong.

Chang Zhong was dumbfounded, he felt that he was wronged, and he really wanted to go home and farm.

The little boy was also dumbfounded. He looked at Fu Manman and then at Chang Zhong. Did he beg the wrong person?

But how could this boy who was about his age in front of him be the boss here!

impossible!

"Brother Er Qiang, tell me, what should we do about this?" Chang Zhong decided to find Fu Qiang.

Fu Qiang stood beside Fu Manman, shaking his head, "Uncle Chang, you can decide, kill and keep."

Chang Zhong scratched his head, brother Er Qiang gave a reminder, should he kill or keep?

What would the little gang leader do?

Why! It's a tough job.

This kills it! It's too cruel to steal things, and it's not enough to deter people if they don't kill them.

"You return the stolen food to us, and I won't kill you." Chang Zhong said to the little boy.

The little boy's face was filled with joy, and then he showed a slight look of embarrassment. They ate a little bit of the food, and I'm afraid it was...

"I beg you, don't kill Brother Qi, I stole these grains and I will give them back to you." Two children suddenly crawled out of the coffin.

A boy and a girl, all about seven or eight years old.

Thin, skinny, and pale, it can be seen that he has been suffering from long-term malnutrition.

"Don't kill the children. If you want to kill them, kill me. I am the head of this village." An old man also climbed out and stood in front of the children.

"Grandpa..." the little boy called the old man.

After a while, several people crawled out, men and women, all skinny, and they all tightly protected the children.

Fu Manman looked at these people with a slightly moved expression.

In this world, people should be like them, united to survive.

Seeing so many villagers suddenly appearing, Chang Zhong was dumbfounded. He couldn't deal with this matter.

"Little gang leader, you can handle this matter!" Chang Zhong shook his hand and quickly hid aside.

...

Fu Manman looked at these villagers with a moved expression. In this world, life is so difficult. They tried their best to survive, how could she deprive them of the chance to survive.