009 space present

Fu An took out the patched quilt stuffed with reed flowers, spread it out on the hay, and asked Fu Manman to stuff the little fluffy eggs into the quilt to sleep.

    After the younger one fell asleep, the three of them sat around the fire and warmed themselves up. After a while, their stomachs all started growling.

    "I'm hungry!" Fu An said with a bitter face, he wanted to take the rice out to cook porridge.

    Thinking of the fresh scent of rice, he was about to salivate.

    "I'm hungry too!" Fu Manman covered her stomach with her hands, her stomach rumbling non-stop, she turned to look at the group of people opposite.

    Many people were groaning with hunger, some were grinding the bark, and some children were crying, saying that the bark was unpalatable.

    Taking the rice out at this time is courting death!

    These people will steal all the rice.

    "Is there anything else I can eat?" Fu Manman asked.

    "There's bark powder." When Fu An said this, his face became bitter, the bark powder was boiled to a mush, it was too unpalatable.

    "Then eat this!" Fu Manman hadn't eaten this before, and she was curious about the taste of this bark powder.

    Both Fu An and Fu Qiang were very clear in their hearts, knowing that they couldn't get the rice out, they didn't make a fuss, and obediently took out a cloth bag containing bark powder, and then one boiled water and the other added firewood.

    After a while, a pot of sticky bark with foamy ashes was ready.

    Fu Manman looked at the sticky bark in the broken bowl, and was almost overwhelmed by the bitter smell.

    Really want to eat this!

    God, she is too miserable.

    Looking up at the two younger brothers opposite, the two children have not changed their faces and their hearts are beating, and they are drinking calmly.

    If they can drink, so can she.

    Fu Manman summoned up her courage and took a sip. The bitter and rough taste made her unable to swallow it.

    It's too bad! Thinking of these poor people eating this, Fu Manman's heart ached, and her eyes turned red uncontrollably.

    Suppressing her nausea, she drank half a bowl one gulp after another.

    What's left, I can't drink anymore.

    Seeing what Fu Manman had left, Fu An reluctantly said, "Sister, don't waste it."

    "I'm full." Fu Manman said against her will.

    Fu An hesitated for a moment, then silently poured Fu Manman's half bowl of paste into his own bowl, and asked Fu Qiang next to him, "Second brother, do you want it?"

    "No!" Fu Qiang resolutely refused,  He doesn't want to eat Fu Manman's leftovers.

    Fu An happily finished eating the leftover mush. Although it was a bit unpalatable, it could still fill his stomach.

    Not hungry now, he's a little sleepy.

    Being able to escape the cold wind in the ruined temple today is like warm spring to him.

    "Sister, I'm sleepy." Fu An yawned.

    "Go to sleep!" Fu Manman prepared to keep watch, someone had to watch tonight.