044 too fragrant

Fu Manman watched. In the distance below the mountain, there was a towering city wall surrounded by mountains. From a distance, it looked like a sleeping beast. The city looked close, but it was actually quite far away.

    Anyway, it is impossible to go before dark.

    That distance will take another day.

    "It's getting dark, we have to find a place to rest." Chang Zhong said looking at the sky in the distance.

    The weather has been bad for the past few days, the sky is gray, and now the sky is getting darker.

    "There are people over there. Let's go over there and find a place nearby."

    Fu Manman has no objections. This is not a mountain where caves can be found. This is a plain road. There are only wild trees on the side of the road where you can rest.

    In the sparse dry forest, a group of people lit several small fires.

    Chang Zhong picked a place and started digging a pit to make a stove.

    Fu Manman started to cry, too, with the little hairy egg in her arms.

    It's time for him to eat, since he has milk powder to drink, this little Maodan eats milk on time, and he has to drink milk when the time comes, otherwise he can howl non-stop.

    Now he was crying loudly, and when he cried, Ah Fu, the tiger cub, also howled.

    These two also sang together.

    "Oh, the child is hungry!" Aunt Luhua said distressedly.

    She saw Fu Manman feeding the child during the day, but she didn't pay attention, and vaguely saw a shiny thing.

    She didn't know what it was, but this time she paid attention to it.

    When Fu Manman was making food for the little Maodan, he deliberately walked over, "Miss Manman, let me help you hold the baby!"

    Fu Manman was preparing milk powder for the little Maodan behind her back, when he suddenly heard Aunt Luhua Behind the scenes, she felt nervous.

    She carefully hid these things in her hand, and the fewer people who knew about them, the better.

    "No need, I'll just hold my brother." Fu Qiang suddenly stopped Lu Hua's pace and blocked Fu Manman.

    Fu Manman prepared the milk, wrapped it in a cloth, turned to Aunt Lu Hua and said, "Thank you! My two younger brothers are good at taking care of the younger brother."

    "Oh! Okay, that's good." Lu Hua smiled turned back and started busy getting food for the children.

    Fu Qiang hugged his little brother, turned his head and handed him to Fu Manman coldly, "Here you are!"

    "Xiaoqiang,  sister likes your cleverness." Fu Manman gave Fu Qiang a thumbs up.

    Fu Qiang frowned, with a long face, he didn't want her to like him! Ugly!

    "Hmph!" Fu Qiang turned around angrily.

    Seeing Fu Qiang's puffing up, Fu An thought that he was being bullied by the elder sister, so he walked over, sat beside him and whispered: "Second brother, sister is much better now, don't be so angry, just in case What if she hits you again?"

    "I'm not afraid of her." Fu Qiang pursed his lips, his eyes were determined, if she dared to hit him again, he would throw a stone at her.

    He just thought about it, and it was strange to say that his hatred for Fuman was not so deep anymore.

    Fu Manman was behind his back, feeding the little Maodan.

    The Chang family on the opposite side is stewing walnut jerky soup.

    The fragrance was overflowing, and all the gluttons who were full of smells came out.

    so hungry!

    The smell of Chang's broth wafted into a group of people not far away.

    That group of people, old and young, all had green eyes with hunger, the men were lying crookedly, and the women were grinding the bark hard.

    Fleeing famine along the way, every family has eaten up all the food stored, and now the bark is freshly pulled from a tree by the roadside.

    "What's this smell? It's so fragrant!" someone shouted.

    "It's so fragrant, this is meat!"

    "It must be meat, this... what kind of meat is this, so delicious, where did it come from?"

    Several men who were lying on the ground waiting to eat slowly got up, stretched their necks, and looked around.

    There is a good eye, and people saw it at a glance. There is a fire in the small forest not far away.