210-220

201 Ready to Arm

    Now that she entered the space, Fu Manman also prepared some extra things.

    The unexpected situation encountered tonight put Fu Manman in a crisis. She had to prepare more weapons. The boys in the team had to strengthen their arms, otherwise they would be killed next time they encountered a stronger enemy.

    After careful consideration, Fu Manman chose a practical crossbow. From the weapon category, she compared various weapons from ancient times to the present, and chose the most suitable and lightest crossbow as a portable weapon, and then took a few boxes of grenades , placed in a warehouse container and kept for later use.

    There are two more horses that need to be protected, and a set of armor for the horses is arranged.

    Suddenly she remembered the bunch of Halloween props she found when she was looking for things.

    Take these out and put them on for the vigilantes at night. The bull's head and horse face, black and white impermanence, and the skull and faceless man, the masks are made more and more terrifying.

    After that, everyone wears these at night to see which refugees or bandits who don't have long eyes dare to approach them.

    Full of joy, Fu Manman first took a batch of masks and went out.

    When she returned to the camp, the big guys in the camp were still eating, and less than a minute had passed.

    She left a few packages containing the mask, vest, and crossbow bolts in a dark corner of the camp, and then returned to the carriage with the medicine.

    On the carriage, Fu Shuangshuang was sewing Aji's wound.

    Aji was well-behaved, and comforted Fu Shuangshuang, "Don't be afraid, I don't hurt!"

    There was a lantern hanging on the top of the carriage, and the light shone on her, reflecting her white skin.

    "Aji, the more I look at you, the more I feel that you are not like an ordinary child. Do you have any impression of your own family?" Fu Manman asked.

    She looked at Aji's appearance, and she didn't look like a child of ordinary people.

    She has a high nose and deep eyes, and her skin is as white as snow. After being a savage for so long, she can still be so white. Such excellent genes are enviable.

    Aji shook her head, she didn't remember anything, she didn't know where she came from, and she didn't know where she should go.

    But she knew that she was looking for her younger brother, "Brother!"

    Fu Manman comforted, "Don't worry, we will help you find your younger brother."

    In fact, what she said was really comforting.

    Moreover, the world is so big and full of people, where can they find it.

    It's better to say something nice, comfort the child, and give her a hope of living.

    Otherwise, she will be a savage for the rest of her life, her younger brother can't be found, and people have no way to live.

    Fu Manman took out the vaccine and a disposable injection needle, and said to Aji: "You were bitten by a wolf and you need to be vaccinated. Let's slap your arm. It will hurt a little. You have to bear it."

    Aji looked at Fu curiously. Manman took out the needle, which then sucked strange water from a bottle.

    "Sister, is this the same vaccine as last time?" Fu Shuangshuang asked curiously.