032 Destined Fate

This cave is not as deep as the ones they found before. This cave is relatively shallow, and the wind can easily pour in. There are no dry branches in this cave.

    So tonight will be a cold night.

    Although there are quilts, but the wind is still not warm,

    no matter what, it is better to find leaves and grass on which to sleep.

    Fu Manman asked Fu An to go out together to find dead leaves, and leave the little Maodan and the little tiger to Fu Qiang.

    She also wants to try how to control her super power.

    When she arrived in the woods, she first found a tree and tried it. If Lu Zhishen could uproot willows, she should be fine too!

    Fu Manman first found a small tree and tried it out. She could hold it with both hands, and she pulled out the tree with mud and roots.

    Seeing the tree being pulled out, she was very pleasantly surprised. Just now, she only exerted one-third of her strength. If she used a little more force, she could pull out a thicker tree.

    In order to test the limits of her strength, she found a tree that needed to be embraced by her arms. The trunk was very thick, and it was at least fifty years old.

    She hugged the tree trunk, stabilized her legs, took a deep breath, and then began to exert force.

    The root system of this tree is very deep in the soil, and it is very difficult to pull it out. It took a lot of effort to pull out part of the root from the ground, but even so, it is very impressive.

    She shook such a thick tree with all her strength, which was much harder than kicking a tiger to death.

    awesome! Her strength is so great, she is simply born with supernatural power! This guy with thin arms and legs, unexpectedly has such great strength, so cute!

    Fu Manman was full of joy, and she had also mastered how to control her strength. Every time she wanted to exert strength, she took a deep breath, lowered her breath to her dantian, and then exerted more force, it was a great force.

    According to Fu Manman's request, Fu An found a little dry grass and leaves, and filled a basket full.

    When the two returned to the cave, they heard voices talking in the cave from a distance.

    "It's such a coincidence that we meet again, it's a destiny made in heaven."

    Who is it? She rushed into the hole, ready to play it by ear.

    But as soon as she entered the cave and saw familiar faces, she was stunned, and then said with a smile on her face: "Uncle Chang, Aunt Luhua! Why are you here?"

    "Linzi will encounter enemy troops, so he wants to stay in the forest for one more day, so he looks for a place to hide from the wild beasts, and after looking for it, he finds here, and meets you again!" Chang Zhong was so happy.

    Although he separated before leaving, he thought the children had left the woods. Unexpectedly, it was also in the woods.

    Also, this girl has great strength and is not afraid of wild animals.

    "Since we meet again, it is fate." Fu Manman said happily.

    At the same time, she quietly glanced at the things she confiscated.

    At the moment, they are all covered with clothes, which must have been done by Fu Qiang.

    "Can we squeeze in here with you at night!" Lu Hua still wanted to ask the girl Man Man for her opinion.

    After all, they found this place first.

    "Okay, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just right, everyone can take care of each other." Fu Man agreed wholeheartedly.

    Chang Zhong's family is very honest and honest, and she thinks it's okay to go on the road together in the future.

    After all, those things of hers now have a source.

    ...

    With Fu Manman's consent, the family happily packed up their things, and the three children followed Luhua's buttocks, shouting for meat.

    "Luhua, you put Sanya down, come and get some meat, I'll get some water."

    "Uncle Chang, you can use this fire!" Fu Manman pointed to the fire they raised before.

    Chang Zhong thanked her, and then went out to fill the water with his own iron pot.

    Chang Zhong's daughter-in-law cut the meat swiftly, and when Chang Zhong came back with water, she put the cut meat into the pot, and dunked a little off-white powder into it from a small cloth bag.

    Then Chang Zhong set up the pot and started to stew the meat.