85 Fate is really big

"No, I'm fine, it doesn't hurt at all! And it's not that serious, you read it wrong, you should go wash up, we have to get out of here quickly." Fu Qiang said nervously.

    Fu qiang can't let Fu Manman discover his secret, otherwise she must think he is a monster.

    From childhood to adulthood, no matter how severe or deep he was injured, he would never die. For him, this kind of knife wound was like a slight injury like a knife cut his finger. Although it was very painful, it made him suffer a lot in his heart , but this injury will heal soon, leaving only shallow scars, and those minor injuries will heal in the blink of an eye, without even scars.

    It was a little painful, but he got used to it as he got older. Compared with the injuries he had suffered before, this knife wound was nothing, and it didn't even hurt when Fu Manman bit off a piece of flesh!

    Fu Qiang lowered his head and secretly laughed, thinking about being bitten off a piece of flesh doesn't seem to hurt much.

    "Sister, you take a bath with me, I'm afraid." Fu Shuangshuang called Fu Manman.

    Seeing Fu Qiang's resistance, Fu Manman didn't insist anymore, the cave was dark, and she didn't notice the smile on Fu Qiang's face, maybe she was really wrong just now.

    Otherwise, the wounds in his bones are deeply visible, how could he still say so easily without saying a word.

    Why! The younger brother has grown up and knows that he is shy, so she has to avoid suspicion, as long as he can bear it.

    "Here's this cloth for you.  wrap it up yourself in a while, and I'm leaving." Fu Manman turned and left.

    After a while, the three of them finished washing. Fu Shuangshuang was wearing the clothes that Fu Manman had picked up from other dead bodies. She and Fu Qiang were wearing blue clothes and boots with inner heightening, and they grew taller all of a sudden. many.

    Fu Manman imitated the hairstyle of the woman in blue, tied up her hair, put on pearl flowers, and helped Fu Qiang fix his hair. The two of them completely changed.

    Fu Shuangshuang clapped her hands and praised her sister for looking good.

    Fu Manman squeezed Fu Qiang's face, and said with a teasing smile, "Xiaoqiang, you should be my sister too, it's much more beautiful and cute to be my sister."

    Fu Qiang's face flushed with embarrassment, he patted Fu Manman's hand away, and said with a straight face, "I don't want to be your younger sister." I don't even want to be your younger brother.

    Fu Manman smiled, and the laughter swept away the haze in her heart. She looked around the cave, her eyes were pained, and she bowed deeply to the dead girls, "I will avenge you, let you not die in vain. The murderer, who exploded the city wall, will give you justice."

    "Let's go!" Fu Manman turned and left after finishing speaking, and pulled out the carts hidden in the corner. These carts were already stained red with blood. I don't know how many corpses of tragically dead girls have been transported.

    Now it is very appropriate to use this to transport the body of the princess.

    Fu Shuangshuang was lying next to the princess' body, she closed her eyes tightly, "Sister, I'm afraid."

    "Don't be afraid! Some living people are more terrifying than dead people, just treat her as a dead pig." Fu Manman clapped her hands her shoulders.

    Fu Manman filled the trailer, and after Fu Qiang escorted them, the two walked towards the entrance of the cave.

    Suddenly there was a call from behind, "Help me!"

    This sound was really creepy.

    Fu Manman and Fu Qiang checked just now. In this cave, except for a few of them alive, everyone else is dead.

    Fu Qiang turned his head, raised the long sword in his hand, and then saw Fu Yunli who was soaking wet in the pool.

    "Help me! Take me with you, take me with you." Fu Yunli rushed over.

    Fu Qiang frowned slightly, this woman is not dead! It's really big enough.

    Fu Manman stepped forward and looked at Fu Yunli expressionlessly, "You are so lucky!" She also sighed with emotion, with a slight smile on her face...