031 Drink the Broth

He has never drank human milk, maybe he drank it when he was a child, but he didn't remember it at that time, so how could he know what it tasted like.

    But the appearance of this flour is white, it should be milk!

    In fact, children should drink breast milk, but Mao Dan has no mother, and he has never seen breast milk. Maybe this can really be breast milk!

    It's so amazing, there is such a miraculous flour in the miracle, it turns into milk when washed with water!

    "Give it a drink first!" Fu Qiang pointed at the little tiger rolling on the quilt.

    "You child!" Fu Manman shook her head, then hugged the little tiger to the bowl and coaxed the little tiger to drink milk.

    Smelling the fragrance of milk, the little tiger buried his head in the bowl, wheezed and stuck out his little tongue to drink the milk.

    Fu Qiang saw that the little tiger had finished drinking the milk, and there was no abnormality, and he thought it was amazing.

    Seeing that Fu Qiang didn't stop him anymore, Fu Manman began to breastfeed Maodan.

    Maodan smelled the aroma of milk, wrapped the pacifier in one mouthful and wrapped up the milk, eating hard.

    After a while, the milk drank cleanly.

    After drinking enough, he stopped making trouble and continued to sleep, with his mouth slightly open, Fenfen's tongue was still moving, and he was doing the gesture of wrapping milk. His naive appearance was really cute.

    Fu Qiang was relieved to see that Maodan fell asleep after drinking the milk without any abnormalities, and was also a little happy at the same time.

    With this flour, Mao Dan may be able to survive.

    However, he had to be on guard against Fu Manman, in case she ate it secretly, Maodan would have nothing to eat.

    "Here comes the meat!" Fu An happily took the washed meat into the cave, and he also found a clean stone slab.

    "Fu An, what are you wearing on your head?" Fu Qiang asked curiously, looking at the shining white iron helmet on Fu An's head.

    "The hat! I just found it among my sister's things. I wear it just right, and it's quite strong." Fu An knocked on the iron pot with his hand.

    Fu Manman looked up at Fu An's appearance, sprayed it directly, and laughed haha.

    This silly brother put her small iron pot for cooking noodles as a hat on her head, not to mention, it fits well.

    "Sister, what are you laughing at?" Fu An's face was innocent.

    "Haha, it's so funny, you're about to take the hat off, that's a pot!" Fu Manman pointed at the pot on Fu An's head, giggling non-stop.

    The silver bell-like laughter is very pleasant.

    Fu Qiang also laughed, it turned out to be a pot.

    Fu An blushed, took off the pot on his head, and took a closer look. It was really, iron, and it was good for cooking.

    "Hehehe...I'm so stupid!" Fu An also laughed.

    All the way to flee famine, everyone has not been so happy for a long time.

    Two hours later, the small cave was filled with the smell of meat. The smell of meat was so delicious. After eating noodles in the morning, they would already be hungry.