271-280

271

    A Dazi soldier with blood on his face rushed in front of the general, panting: "General, there are other people in that post station. The opponent's fighting force is fierce, and they are not ordinary people."

    "Not ordinary people! Okay! Unexpectedly There are other rescuers in the station." Da Zijun said angrily.

    "Come here, take a group of prisoners from the rear and break out." General Da Zijun said viciously.

    "Yes, General."

    Chang Tao Qingshan saw that Dazi was about to break through, and when he looked again, all the unarmed Tiancheng people rushed up.

    "Damn it! Damn Dazi!" Chang Tao Qingshan was furious.

    Huangfu Feiran also saw this scene, with a livid face, he said to Chang Tao Qingshan: "Resolutely resist and don't let Dazi go up the mountain."

    "Brother Huang, you are not an ordinary person!" Chang Tao Qingshan said.

    Faced with such a situation, he can be so calm and determined. Only soldiers have this kind of disposition.

    Huangfu Feiran didn't respond positively, and changed the subject: "There is no way for us to guard like this all the time, we have to kill."

    Their bows, arrows, rolling logs and stones are almost exhausted.

    It will be a head-to-head confrontation in a while, and the current situation is very unfavorable to them.

    "How to fight? There are too many people on the other side, and there are thousands of captives. Damn Da Zi is now using captives to break through." Chi Juncheng said angrily.

    Huangfu was calm and calm, and he said to the two: "Let's give up this station and let all the wounded inside go upstairs. Now, we will draw 20 people from each of the tall teams and surround them from the back. Then we will encircle and suppress them."

    "This method is fine, but there are not many people on your side, and if you draw another twenty people, there will be less than ten people left on your side." Chang Tao Qingshan looked at the position guarded by Huangfu Feiran.

    "It's okay, I can stand it!" Huangfu Feiran looked fearless.

    "I don't have enough people there, I can only transfer ten people." Chi Juncheng said helplessly.

    ...

    Huangfu looked at Chi Juncheng's defense with great difficulty. Twenty people were impossible for them.

    When everyone is at a loss.

    Fu Manman came with ten people.

    "Outflank from the rear, leave it to us, and I will lead people to attack from the rear." Fu Manman introduced herself after hearing the plans of several people.

    Several people looked at Fu Manman together, and then at the group of teenage boys and old ones behind her, there were only one or two who could fight!

    The opponent was Dazi's army of 5,000 men, who fought fiercely and killed like hemp.

    If these dozen or so people go, they will die.

    "No, there are too few of you." Chang Tao Qingshan did not directly say the reason, but politely refused.

    "General, they are few in number. I have selected ten people for this , and they just fit together." Chi Juncheng said.