037 A Lucky Star

"Wow! It's so delicious! Sister, the meat is roasted like this, it's really delicious, I want to eat it!" Fu An couldn't help swallowing.

    "This is not for dinner tonight. The meat has to be roasted, let cool, and put away. Otherwise, the raw meat will rot easily and attract wild animals." Fu Manman placed the roasted meat on a clean stone aside.

    When it is cold, put it in bags together, and when you get hungry on the road, take it out and eat it directly, as jerky.

    Fu Qiang, who was dissatisfied, was suddenly attracted by Fu Manman's words, and he even watched Fu Manman's operation seriously.

    He looked at Fu Manman, who was still ugly, and felt that she seemed different, a little weird, as if she wasn't so stupid anymore.

    "Okay, you follow what I just did. I have other things to do." After Fu Manman explained, she handed over the matter to Fu An and Fu Qiang.

    She started to get walnuts, and she wanted to get the walnut meat out of these walnuts, so that they could be used as dry food.

    These walnuts have very hard skins. For some people, it is difficult to break open, but for the powerful Fu Manman, it is as easy as peeling melon seeds.

    They saw her pinch with two fingers, and a walnut with the outer shell was squeezed open. She picked out the flesh and bones and put them in a cloth bag aside.

    The Chang family, seeing the three brothers and sisters of the Fu family busy, couldn't help being curious, and asked the reason.

    They heard that roasting the meat into jerky is convenient for storage, so Chang Zhong also made it along with it.

    Lu Hua sewed the cloth, covered her child, and said: "This cloth is quite big, you bring your little brother, and sleep with my child!"

    For her kindness, Fu Manman have no rejection, the little brother is so small, sleeping with other children, it will be warmer under the quilt.

    After the children were settled, Lu Hua was fine, and when she saw Fu Manman making a kind of fruit, she asked for help.

    She had never seen this kind of fruit, and she didn't know what it was, but she was pleasantly surprised when she saw Fu Manman get the pulp out of the fruit.

    "Is this edible?" Lu Hua asked.

    "It's edible, I tasted it, and it's quite fragrant." Fu Manman didn't say it was a walnut, and judging by Lu Hua's expression, she probably had never seen a walnut before.

    "Can I try one?" Lu Hua asked.

    "Try it!" Fu Manman said generously.

    It is a good thing to be able to find walnuts. Tomorrow she will take Aunt Luhua to pick them up. She hopes that the children of the Chang family will not be hungry again.

    Help them if you can! The child is innocent.

    Lu Hua tasted the walnuts and was immediately shocked by the deliciousness of the walnuts.

    "This... is so delicious, it's really fragrant." Lu Hua was excited, and then asked eagerly, "Miss Manman, where did you pick this?"

    "It's in the forest, there is  many big trees, and there are many on the ground. It’s too late today, and I’ll take you to pick them up early tomorrow morning.”

    “Okay, we’ve made a decision tomorrow morning.” Lu Hua was so happy, with this, her children will not starve to death.

    Thank God, fortunately, they came out of that big cave and met the siblings of the Fu family.