70 Who are you?

If the city lord really finds the miracle this time, then the Ouyang family will skyrocket! He, who joined the army as a young man, will also be promoted to a noble.

    That night, a large number of soldiers set off from Fengcheng, entered the black forest, and went looking for the so-called miracle.

    Fu Manman slept until the wee hours of the morning. She had thoughts, so she slept lightly. She opened the curtains and looked outside. The sky was blue and it was already dawn.

    She dressed and stepped out of the tent.

    "Miss Manman, wake up so early!" Sitting by the fire, Lu Hua was wrapped in a thin quilt, and greeted Fu Manman when she saw Fu Manman come out.

    "Auntie, why do you wake up so early?" Fu Manman saw that she was holding an electric baton in her hand, so she understood that she was keeping watch for Uncle Chang.

    Fu Manman was a little embarrassed, "It's all my fault, I fell asleep, and I forgot to change shifts with Uncle Chang."  

  Lu Hua watched from the side, secretly sighing, it turns out that these things are used in this way, and what made her even more emotional was that How can the girl Manman  be so smart and know everything!

    "You don't need to watch the night, you are a girl, you got up at night and froze, from now on, leave the watch to me and the child father , besides, your family, Fu Qiang, also stayed with me for a while at night!" Lu Hua laughed.

    Fu Manman looked back at the tent. When she got up in the morning, she saw Fu Qiang nest sleeping beside Fu An. She didn't expect him to wake up at night to watch the night.

    This younger brother really has a maturity that doesn't match his age.

    What a nice brother.

    After exchanging a few pleasantries, Fu Manman went to bring water, ready to boil water to wash her face and brush her teeth.

    Looking at the water in the pot, thick ice has formed!

    The temperature dropped so much that night, the water froze, and it might get even colder after this!

    She don't know when the city lord will open the city gate and let the people enter the city. If they continue to stay outside the city gate, they will freeze to death if they don't starve to death.

    Fu Manman sighed with emotion, boiled water silently, and began to prepare for entering the city later.

    After the water was boiled, she took out the washbasin, water cup, and toothbrush that she took out of the space last night, and began to brush her teeth and wash her face.

After Fu Manman washed her face and brushed her teeth, she felt refreshed, and finally didn't have to endure her dirty self.

    After grooming, she went back to the tent, turned on the small light, took out the cream to wipe her face, took out her cosmetic bag, and started to smear on her face.     After tossing and tossing for nearly an hour, Fu looked at herself in the mirror with full satisfaction, she was completely transformed into a living person!     Originally, the earthy girl with a dark face and a cracked face in the mirror has turned into a sweet, pretty and lovely little beauty through her superb makeup skills.

     Not to mention, the original owner's face shape is not bad, and his foundation is also good. The nose is upturned, the lips are full, but the eyes are a little swollen, and the double eyelids are swollen into inner double. Maybe they haven't opened yet, when they grow up more, it may not be swollen.     The more she look at it, the more cute she feel.