111-120

111 The commoner and the powerful

    The lantern thrown on the ground was as bright as daylight, allowing her to clearly see the miserable appearance of these people, especially the poor little girl, who was only four or five years old, so small, her face had been sunken by the beating, her eyes stared wide, with white lights shining in her eyes.

    "Azi! My child..." The aunt stared at the child in Fu Manman's hand with bloodshot eyes, then stretched out her hand with difficulty, and held Fu Manman's hand tightly, and finally died without regret Tilted her head.

    "Ah, ah, ah..." The child opened his mouth and cried loudly. Although he was only one or two years old, he already knew that the people who died in front of him were his close relatives.

    Fu Manman knelt down on her knees, tears flowing uncontrollably, "It's all my fault! It's all my fault..."

    Along the way, Fu Manman had cried and laughed, but she had never been so sad before. Seeing that the family was beaten to death, the root cause of everything was because of the tents she scattered out.

    She originally wanted to help these refugees and give them shelter in the cold winter, but she underestimated the horror of human nature, and underestimated that these weak civilians could not protect these tents at all.

    "It's all my fault! Uncle, Auntie, I'm sorry, it's all my fault!" Fu Manman was heartbroken, what should she do! It was she who killed the family.

    The crying of the child drowned out Fu Manman's crying.

    Fu Qiang stepped forward and saw those who died, as well as those who had been knocked down by Fu Manman and lying on the ground crying. She was so angry that she took out her dagger and went forward to kill those villains. Solved them one by one.

    "Manman!" Fu Qiang half-kneeled beside Fu Manman, and saw Fu Manman lowered her head, her face was full of tears, and her white teeth were biting her lips tightly, bleeding.

    "It's not your fault! It's the fault of this world. The law of the jungle is what it is. Without miracles, these killings still exist." Fu Qiang felt distressed, he didn't want to see Fu Manman cry, she loves to laugh so much, she shouldn't cry .

    He stretched out his hand, wanting to hug her, but he hesitated to put it down!

    There were screams and cries in the distance again!

    This night, the battle between the poor and the powerful finally broke the tranquility.

    Tomorrow they can enter the city, and those hard-fisted tyrants began to snatch supplies and money from the weak civilians, and started a massacre.

    Fu Manman wiped away her tears, and handed the crying child to Fu Qiang, "Take it, I'll kill those wolves, tigers and leopards."

    Fu Manman ran into the forest, entered the space, went to the shelf and took out An AK assault rifle with infrared sighting function, this gun has an effective range of 400 meters, can hold 30 bullets, and is small in size, which is convenient for her to use.

    For those vicious looters, this gun is enough!

    With a murderous look on her face, Fu Manman appeared in the jungle again with a gun in her hand, and rushed towards the place where there were shouts.

    Fu Qiang held the little tiger cub in one hand and the baby in the other, and followed closely. He blinked and looked at Fu Manman in surprise, who suddenly appeared, and the strange weapon in her hand.