073 Detaining a Girl

Four soldiers in black armor came out from a small black door, then opened the cage door roughly, and shouted fiercely: "Come out, hurry up!"

    The girls who were originally smiling, Seeing these soldiers, they all shrank their necks in fear.

    Some girls who moved slowly were dragged directly from the cart by the soldiers.

    Fu Yunli was pushed by the big man, and she scolded angrily: "You lowly slaves, dare to treat this lady like this. When I become the master, I will see how I deal with you."

    Hearing Fu Yunli's arrogant words, The four soldiers who provoked laughed, and one of the soldiers came up and slapped Fu Yunli on the face, and said fiercely: "If you can be the master, I can be the emperor, but any woman who enters our city lord's mansion , none of them can get out alive."

    "Hahaha..." The other three soldiers exchanged glances with each other, and their smiles were even more arrogant and sinister.

    The harsh laughter made the girls tremble with fear.

    Fu Yunli covered her swollen face, and stared at the soldier who beat her with hatred, with tears in her eyes, she would definitely avenge herself.

    Fu Manman carefully pondered what the soldier said, no woman can get out alive! Could it be that the city lord's mansion bought a girl into the mansion for other purposes?

    for what purpose?

    Based on years of experience in watching dramas, Fu Manman analyzed, could it be that there is a perverted old man who practices evil kung fu in the city lord's mansion, who wants to collect yin to replenish yang to practice magic kung fu?

    Or there is a perverted city lord who is cultivating immortals and wants to use a young girl as a cauldron!

    Or take people as prey.

    The more Fu Manman thought about it, the more she wanted to scold the street. Walking on the road, looking at the carved beams and painted buildings of the City Lord's Mansion, she felt eerie.

    "Come in." The girls were taken to the cage next to the stable.

    Next to the cell they entered, there were several other cells where young girls were detained.

    When the girls saw the prison cell, they all cried out of fear. How could this be a servant in the city lord's mansion, and how could the maids who were bought as servants be locked up in the stables.

    "I want to go home, I want to find my mother!" A seven or eight-year-old girl trembled and cried in fear.

    "Why shut us up here, we have to go home." The girls yelled, lying on the wooden gate, knocking on the wooden door and crying.

    "Shut up the fuck, I'll kill anyone who dares to make trouble again." A soldier who was around 1.8 meters with a scar on his face waved the knife in his hand like a giant.

    A timid girl fainted from fright.

    Fu Manman didn't have time to take care of that. She came in to find her younger sister. She looked into the cage next to her and identified them one by one. Her hard work paid off. She saw Fu Shuangshuang squatting in the corner.

    She's alive, that's great!

    Fu Manman was excited, her heartbeat accelerated, and his heart almost jumped out of her chest.

    "Shuangshuang! Fu Shuangshuang!" Fu Manman whispered to Fu Shuangshuang who was in the next cage.

    In the cage, Fu Shuangshuang, with her hair lowered in a daze, suddenly heard someone calling her.

    She raised her head in confusion, her opal-like bright eyes looked around, and finally landed on the face of a strange yet familiar person.

    "Shuangshuang, come here, come here quickly." Fu Manman excitedly turned to Fu Shuangshuang who had seen her.

    Unexpectedly, she found her sister so soon. As long as she finds her sister, the rest of the matter will be easy. This cage is vulnerable to her.

    But Fu Shuangshuang didn't come over, she stared blankly at Fu Manman for a long time, and then recognized that the beautiful young lady in front of her was her bad sister.

    She has changed, her face has turned pale, but she can recognize her eyes with thick and deep eyelashes, and when the summer is warm, the elder sister's face turns pale, which is almost the same.