002 Be an Ox or a Horse

Seeing that Fu Manman was silent, Fu Yunli became anxious, pointed at Fu Manman, pulled her face, "Manman, this lady gave you steamed buns along the way, you go alone,  can you go with a crying child ? Where are you going? If you continue to be my horse, I will give you half a steamed bun in the future."

    Speaking of half a steamed bun, Fu Yunli felt distressed, and the full amount was saved from her own ration.

    Fu Manman glanced at the cart not far away! She thought to herself: Could it be that the original owner is being used like a cow or a horse?

    Anger, she's not cattle.

    "Fu An, pack your things, let's go." Fu Manman was too lazy to talk to these people.

    She didn't believe it anymore, she couldn't support her younger brothers by herself, and if she stayed, she could only be a cow and a horse without human rights.

    "Manman, stop, you don't feel grateful for this lady giving you such alms." Fu Yunli came up angrily and whipped her with the whip in hy hand.

    Fu Manman's thin body was thrown to the ground by a whip. The thin cotton coat could not protect the friction between the body and the ground, and her elbow seemed to be scratched.

    Fu Yunli not only beat Fu Manman but also slapped Fu An, cursing at the same time: "You ingrates, how dare you resist the words of your master, you are really need lesson."

    Fu An was beaten and cried, but still tightly Protecting the infant brother.

    Damn it! Fu Manman has never experienced such a useless attitude. In her previous life, she was also a pampered rich lady, but she was thrown into the sea and died an untimely death when she met someone who was not kind.

    But that doesn't mean she wants to be bullied.

    She suddenly grabbed the rope that was pulled over, and then pulled it hard, pulling Fu Yunli in front of her. She was startled at first, but didn't think much about it. She pushed again, and Fu Yunli flew out heavily to the ground.

    She was pushed dozens of meters away!

    Fu Manman looked down at her hands, shocked in her heart, her strength seemed a little strong.

    "Oh, it's terrible, this big girl from the Fu family has gone crazy again!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

    "Get away from her quickly, this girl looks like a normal person when she is well, and she will kill people when she goes crazy."

    The surrounding villagers ran away in a panic, and even Fu Manman's younger brother Fu An had a look on his face. He hid aside in fear.

    The actions of these people made Fu Manman wonder why these people are so afraid of her.

    After capturing the words of passers-by, she wondered in her heart, could the original owner be mentally ill? When you are not sick, you are like a normal person, but when you are sick, you are a lunatic?

    ...

    Fu Yunli, who was thrown out by Fu Manman, got up angrily from the ground, with murderous intent in her eyes, ran to the side to find a bundle of ropes, and cursed: "How dare you push me, I will kill you!"

    "Yunli, don't go over there, this little bitch is going crazy now, if you go over there, she will beat you to death." Fu Yunli's mother held her back.

    "Mom, I know how to deal with her. This little pariah will obey you as long as you give her a steamed bun."

    Before, she told this pariah that as long as she sold her sister, she would have steamed buns to eat. She really sold her sister. Come back with a steamed bun.

    Fu Yunli was very jealous. She saw that Fu Manman's younger sister Fu Shuangshuang was prettier than herself, so she instigated Fu Manman to sell Fu Shuangshuang.

    Apart from her great strength, Fu Manman is a fool who only knows how to eat.

    She has plenty of ways to make her obedient.

    Fu Yunli took a white flour steamed bun, then raised the steamed bun in her hand like coaxing a puppy, and said to Fu Manman, "Fu Manman, do you want some steamed buns? Come here, and I'll give it to you."

    A white flour steamed bun , let the surrounding villagers look straight.

    Fleeing famine all the way, many people have not eaten rice noodles for many days, and they just eat bark along the road to fill their stomachs. Now when they see white flour steamed buns, everyone's eyes are straightened.

    Such a temptation is too much for an adult, let alone Fu Manman, a fool who only knows how to eat.

    Fu Yunli is very confident that Fu Manman will definitely come over, and obediently listen to her own words. When she comes over, she will tie her neck with a rope and beat her severely with a whip.

    Looking at Fu Yunli's teasing Fu Manman was very angry at the dog's behavior, and at the same time sneered in her heart, these people think they are crazy, which is fine, then she will be crazy for everyone to see.

    How dare you say that she is a pariah, she is a good young woman who has received an education of equality, freedom, democracy and civilization, so she will not be humiliated!

    With a sneer on Fu Manman's face, he walked towards Fu Yunli.

    Fu Yunli was proud of this method, she tried it repeatedly, she took Fu Manman's sneer as a smirk, and cursed in her heart, "Idiot!"

    "Come here! Obediently listen to Miss Ben, this bun is yours." Fu Yunli shook her head Shaking the steamed bun in her hand.

    "Sister, don't go there." Fu An stood aside and shouted anxiously, he didn't dare to get close to Fu Manman, he was afraid of his sister who was going crazy now.

    But if I don't stop my sister, my sister will definitely be beaten to death by the young lady.

    Although his sister was crazy, he couldn't live without her.

    "Uncle, save my sister quickly." Fu An knelt in front of Uncle Fu Changping, crying.

    Fu Changping pulled his face, what could he do, the patriarch didn't dare to offend, if they were expelled from the Fu family clan, their family would become refugees, and they would no longer have a foothold in Tiancheng.

    "Xiao An,  throw your brother away, you'll hurt us if you do this, you're going to die, die yourself, don't harm our family." Fu Changping cursed angrily, and then went to snatch the little boy in Fu An's arms.

    Fu An didn't expect that his uncle would not help him and his sister, but wanted his brother to die. He angrily pushed Fu Changping away, "You are not my uncle!"

    "You child, why are you so ignorant? We are doing this for your own good. Your sister will die soon, so let's see if you can still protect your younger brother." The aunt was furious, Fu An, the second child's family is really a burden, One by one died, so as not to drag them down.

    "Fu An, your sister is so bad and still beat us, she should have died a long time ago." Fu Changping's eldest son said angrily. He is four or five years older than Fu Manman, and he is considered an adult now, but he unexpectedly couldn't beat Fu Manman, a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl.

    "That's right, she still robbed me of my cakes." Fu Changping's youngest daughter added angrily.

    Fu An looked at everyone helplessly. No one would save his sister. His sister was notorious in the village. If it wasn't for her strength and her ability to help with work, she would have been beaten to death long ago.

    "Sister... Come back quickly!" Fu An shouted helplessly and sadly at Fu Manman's back.

    Fu Man paused, and turned to look at Fu An, who was kneeling on the ground. This cheap brother is a dear one. At this time, she still wanted to save her, thinking of the younger brother born by her stepmother in her previous life who was bent on harming her. The younger brother gave birth to a bit of liking.

    He treats her well, and she will pay back double in the future.