234-240

234 She Afraid of Pain

    "Hey, he gives internal strength, will my martial arts become better?" Fu Manman smiled.

    A pair of amber eyes were unusually bright, with a look of joy.

    When Fu Qiang saw it, he liked to see Fu Manman's bright and smiling eyes.

    "Well! So don't refuse." Fu Qiang raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Fu Manman understands! She stretched out her hand, took Fu Qiang's hand, and slapped both palms, "Okay!"

    Fu Qiang smiled, Man Man finally stopped being angry.

    Then he glared at Li Jiansheng coldly, and said coldly, "Treat the little gang leader well."

    "Yes!" Li Jiansheng took the order.

    He heard the whispers of these two people just now, what is the situation between the little lord and this kid, the relationship between the two is so close, this...is not a good thing.

    Later, he will have a good talk with brother Da, the little lord can't indulge in masculinity, otherwise there will be no future.

    After a while, Li Jiansheng sat behind Fu Manman, with his hands separated from the air, facing Fu Manman's back, and began to send her internal strength.

    This time, the transmission of internal energy was actually divided from his own cultivation base. If this internal energy cultivation base was given to this kid, his own internal energy cultivation base would have a discount.

    It's a pity that his cultivation was given to this kid.

    Little lord, this is too stupid! No, it should be said that it is crazy.

    Half an hour later, Fu Manman felt that there was infinite power in her body, her heart was full of energy, her body was light, as if she was floating above the clouds.

    This is what it feels like to have inner strength!

    Great and comfortable!

    She feel that her senses have become more acute.

    "Little leader, there is still a blood moon power in your body, which has been condensed in your body and will not be absorbed by your body. After a long time, it will eat back your essence and blood, and your body will get worse and worse. Eventually, your blood will disappear and you will die. " Li Jiansheng said while losing his internal strength.

    " is there a solution." Fu Qiang asked first, the power of the blood moon must have been absorbed when she killed Ouyang Feiyue in Fengcheng.

    When Fu Manman heard this, she was also taken aback. She didn't expect that there was such a terrible time bomb in her body.

    The magic skill practiced by Ouyang Feiyue is really vicious.

    "Yes, I will forcefully break through the blood moon power for the little gang leader, but after breaking through, the internal force will swim wildly in your physical strength, little gang leader, and your body will be extremely painful. Just bear it and it will be fine." Li Jiansheng said.

    "Then you can't bear it!" Fu Qiang was worried about this.

    Fu Manman is also worried, she won't die! If that's the case, she thinks it's better not to break through.

    "It won't be unbearable, but the pain lasts longer." Li Jiansheng said.

    "How long will it hurt? Does it hurt?" Fu Manman asked.