065 Add more

These days, he fled outside in order to find the little lord. He was hungry and full, and his stomach could not withstand the slightest temptation. Li Da didn't doubt that he had it, and stuffed it into his mouth with the candy wrapper. Although the skin was a little strange, the inside was made of milk candy, so delicious!

    Where did the little lord get such a sweet thing! Fantastic!

    Fu Manman returned to the soup kitchen, pulled her clothes, and looked calm. She saw Fu An, who was looking for her everywhere.

    "Sister, why have you been out for so long? I saw my sister." Fu An said excitedly.

    "Where is it?" Fu Manman was also excited.

    Finally found his sister, the family can finally be reunited.

    "Over there, just over there, I saw it, let's go!" Fu An pulled Fu Manman and ran away from the city gate.

    "Look, in that cage, my sister is in the cage." Fu An pointed to a large cart ahead.

    The cart was pulled by a horse, and there was a large cage made of rattan, and there were seven or eight girls in the cage.

    "Shuangshuang!" Fu An caught up with the car and shouted.

    A young girl with a dull expression in the cart suddenly heard a familiar voice, her eyes lit up, she held the cage with both hands, and saw the boy running after the car at a glance. This boy was her familiar brother.

    "Brother, brother!" Shuangshuang cried out with tears in her eyes immediately.

    When she yelled, Fu Manman saw it too, and saw her sister's face clearly.

    Although the other party's small face was dirty, he looked very pretty, with a melon-shaped face and a pair of peach blossom eyes, very bright. Such a beautiful younger sister was dragged into the city, and Fu was full of worries about her fate.

    Fu Shuangshuang kept calling her brother, and she saw Fu Manman, but she never called her sister. She couldn't forget that it was her sister who sold her.

    She blames her sister and doesn't like her.

    Suddenly Fu Shuangshuang stopped shouting, she lowered her head and wept silently, she didn't know what fate was waiting for her.

    The car was pulled over the side gate of the city wall.

    This side door was also guarded by heavily armored soldiers. Fu Manman saw a blue girl holding a sign in her hand, asking a woman to pull the car with the girl into the city.

    Fu An and Fu Manman were stopped by the soldiers outside the city, and they watched the car drive away and finally disappeared on the long street.

    "Sister! Sister!" Fu An kept crying, he felt that he was going to lose his sister forever.

    Fu Manman looked at the dozens of heavy soldiers inside and outside the city gate. Even if she could break in, she would be turned into a hedgehog by these soldiers with their spears in the end.

    One cannot be alone! That's stupid, she has to think about how to sneak into the city.

    "Bad guy, where did you sell my sister?" Fu An suddenly grabbed a fat middle-aged woman and beat her up.

    The woman yelled, pushed Fu An away, stretched out her fat hands and grabbed Fu An a few times, and said fiercely: "Stinky boy, you have no conscience, you have to thank me for selling your sister into the house." After entering the city lord's mansion, your sister will have a good time in the city lord's mansion."