071 Can you buy me

In the summer,  sister's face didn't have any cracks, but it wasn't so white and not so good-looking, but she really looked like his sister.

    This sister is so pretty.

    "Are you Fu Manman?" Fu Qiang was shocked.

    This is absolutely impossible, Fu Manman is so ugly, with such fierce eyes, how can he look like the girl in front of him, so gentle and lovely, so beautiful.

    Fu Qiang took another look shyly, it was really pretty.

    With a calm expression on his face, Fu Manman put the scarf back on, and then said to the two with a straight face, "Why, you don't know each other after dressing up, little white-eyed wolves."

    This tone was definitely Fu Manman's.

    Fu Qiang's thumping heart suddenly calmed down.

    Fu An happily stepped forward and praised, "Sister, dress up, she looks better than yesterday's princess, and more beautiful than a fairy in the sky."

    That's about the same.

    "An An's mouth is still sweet." Fu Manman rubbed An An's head and gave Fu An a big smile.

    Fu Qiang looked at Fu An jealously, and he actually wanted to be rubbed by Fu Manman.

    But such fawning words, even if he was killed, he would not be able to say them.

    "Sister will go to the city to find my sister in a while. You two are watching Xiaomaodan and Xiaohu cub in the camp. You know how much milk Xiaomaodan drinks. Feed it every four hours, 90ml at a time. You two are hungry, take it yourself. Eat the snacks in the bag, if you encounter danger, it doesn’t matter if you lose it, but you must protect the little Maodan and the little tiger cub.” Fu Manman began to explain the matters one by one.

    She went to the city this time, and she didn't know when she would be able to come back. If there were no accidents, she would try to come back at night, hoping that this trip to find her sister would go smoothly.

    Because she doesn't know the time, she has to explain clearly to her two brothers.

    "Sister, I want to go into the city with you." Fu An said anxiously.

    He didn't want to be separated from his sister.

    "I'm going too." Fu Qiang was worried, and he didn't know why. Maybe she said that he was her family!

    Although she was bad before, she later gave him the warmth of a family, which he had never felt for so many years, very simple and sincere.

    He didn't want Fu Manman to take risks alone, for fear that something would happen to her.

    "You two boys, why come with me, they only buy girls, take care of our home and wait for me to come back." Fu Manman patted the shoulders of the two younger brothers to comfort them.

    After explaining the matter to the two younger brothers, she went to Chang Zhong and Lu Hua, explained that she was going to the city, and asked them to help take care of the younger brothers and the little tiger cubs at home.

    Chang Zhong fully agreed.

    After a few days of getting along, he already regarded the Fu family siblings as his own family.

    After Luhua agreed, she was worried, "Manman, then you have to pay attention to safety."

    "Don't worry, I am so strong, nothing will happen. I will definitely bring my sister back tonight. My brothers, I will leave it to you." Fu Manman has 100% trust in the Chang family couple.