88 update two

When  arrived at the camp, they didn't see any bonfires, tents, or people.

    Fu Manman panicked. She looked around and saw traces of a bonfire on the ground. The fire was already cold.

    Could it be that my brother and the Chang family are in danger!

    "Sister! Sister!" Fu An suddenly ran out from the grass beside him. He had been waiting, resisting sleepiness.

    "An'an! You scared sister to death. I thought you were in danger." Fu Manman hugged Fu An and breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Brother!" Fu Shuangshuang shouted happily when she saw Fu An.

    She missed her brother so much, her eyes turned red suddenly, the joy of reuniting after a long absence made her cry with joy.

    "Shuangshuang! Great, you're back." Fu An excitedly took Fu Shuangshuang's hand, looked around, and then hugged Fu Shuangshuang, "Brother was scared to death, thinking that we would never see each other again."

    The two brothers and sisters were so happy that they did not want to separate.

    "Well, keep your voice down." Fu Manman watched the two jumping and jumping happily, and made a silent movement.

    "You're finally back. You're really worried about us. It's not peaceful tonight. As soon as it got dark, a lot of refugees came to grab things." Lu Hua came over with the little hairy egg in her arms and said in a low voice.

    Chang Zhong carried Sanya who was sleeping soundly on his back, and held his two sons by his hands. Seeing that the Fu family's siblings were all ready, he showed a simple and honest smile on his face.

    very nice! The whole family is reunited.

    "Uncle Chang, let's move the camp immediately." Now is not the time to be happy, Fu Manman said to Chang Zhong.

    Lu Hua and Chang Zhong both looked curious, but seeing Fu Man's tense face, they knew that now was not the time to ask why.

    "Okay, everything is packed well, let's take it and leave." Chang Zhong whispered.

    "Let's go!" Fu Manman went to pull the luggage, and moved her position now to be safe.

    Along the way, no one in the city lord's mansion has seen her face, and no one knows that she killed the princess.  

    Everyone who knew was dead.

    But she was a living person who disappeared from the camp for a day. If someone stationed nearby during the day deliberately inquires and finds out something, even a little bit, it will be fatal to them.

    In the next few days, she will hide herself among the refugees, and the death of the princess will become an unsolved case.

    Tomorrow will be a very exciting day.

    The two families moved to a new place overnight, and chose a small forest a little far from the city. There was no one around, and it was very quiet.

    After setting up the tent, the brothers and sisters of the Fu family happily sat in the tent and were reunited.

    Fu Shuangshuang looked at the tent in surprise, touched the quilt under her body happily, and the candy that An An stuffed into her hand.

    Where did these come from, she felt like she was dreaming.

    "Sister, eat candy quickly. This is toffee. It's delicious and sweet." Fu An anxiously helped Fu Shuang peel off the candy wrapper, and stuffed the white toffee into her mouth.