061 Fairy

Fu Manman couldn't hold on anymore. She was stimulated by the tragic scene in front of her. So many people lost their lives just like that, many of them were poor children.

    As she searched, she saw too many abandoned children, some still nursing in their infancy.

    The sheer number made her feel helpless, she was still a child, what would she do to save them.

    "Sister! I..." Fu An's eyes were red, he wanted to say that he was afraid, he didn't dare to look for it anymore, he was afraid that one day he would become a corpse in this muddy ground.

    "An'an, don't be afraid. This is a natural and man-made disaster, and it cannot be violated by manpower. Sister promises that I will never let you go hungry again." Fu Manman put her arm around his younger brother's shoulders, comforting him, and at the same time comforting himself .

    Find someone to continue, but it's too hard to find a little girl among hundreds of people.

    There are refugees dressed in rags everywhere, they all look the same at first glance, all of them are disheveled, which makes it even more difficult to find people.

    When the siblings were busy looking for it, suddenly the drums on the city wall rang out.

    The people under the city wall raised their numb faces and looked at the city wall.

    "The drum is ringing, is there going to be a war!"

    "It can't be Xidi who is here to commit the crime!"

    "Sister! What should I do?" Fu An panicked.

    Fu Manman held his hand tightly so that the crowd would not scatter for a while.

    The sound of the drums was deafening, and one after another, when everyone was terrified, countless petals, white, pink, and red, fell down lightly from the city wall, like a rain of flowers.

    "Wow..."

    "It's the petals..."  

  Many refugees began to scramble to grab the petals that fell from the sky. They are also edible, and they are a hundred times more delicious than bark and grass roots.

    Fu Manman looked up at the rain of flowers all over the sky in amazement.

    It's extremely rare to have flower petals falling from the sky in this season. After all, it's cold winter, and the flowers have already withered.

    Suddenly, a plain white long veil descended from the sky in the rain of flowers, misty and graceful, falling. Against the background of the hazy white veil and the rain of flowers, a fairy in a white veil descended from the sky.

    The fairy's face was covered with white gauze, but her white and flawless skin, her night-like thick hair, and the jingling ring on her body, really deserved the word fairy.

    All the people held their breath and followed the fairy with their eyes, watching her fall from the sky and fall into the mortal world.

    The two blue-clothed maidservants following her followed suit with flower baskets in their hands, throwing flower petals into the air.

    The girl stood on the white plain gauze, without a speck of dust, she was as pure as a hibiscus out of water.

    "Fairy!"

    "What a beautiful fairy!"

    "This is a fairy from the sky, come and save us!"

    Someone in the crowd said this, and many people echoed, and then fell to their knees and shouted, " Fairy, help!"

    Fu Manman was still standing, her small body was a bit of an eyesore among the countless kneeling crowd.

    She doesn't believe in fairies!

    This sensational way of appearing on the stage is really pretentious, but she have to say that the white-clothed girl in front is indeed as beautiful as a heavenly being. She is only thirteen or fourteen years old in appearance, but she has an alluring appearance.

    She was also dumbfounded. Although the girl covered her face, every part of her skin was so perfect, her eyes were so bright and beautiful, and her clothes were so gorgeous.

     She Ouyang Feiyue is a fairy, unique in the world, her vanity has been greatly satisfied.

    Ouyang Feiyue rolled her eyes, looking with satisfaction at these untouchables prostrate at her feet.

    Especially love that they call her a fairy.