294-300

294 A Group of People Came

    "He was hit on the head and lost his memory." Fu Manman said.

    "He's fine." Bai Mao put down Fu Qiang's wrist and said decisively.

    "Let me take a look." When Luo Duzhong grabbed Fu Qiang's wrist and felt Fu Qiang's pulse, he frowned. The pulse was a bit strange.

    It is impossible to say, but what is certain is that this pulse is very strong, and the second strong brother is indeed fine.

    "It's all right, but his pulse is a little different." Luo Duzhong muttered softly.

    Fu Manman listened curiously, "Why is it different?"

    "I just feel that besides the normal pulse, there are other pulse conditions, which is rare." Luo Duzhong said with emotion.

    "His pulse is not a normal person's, it's the Tianxuan vein, and the people in Tianqi Pavilion have such a pulse." Bai Mao said.

    Tianqi Pavilion?

    Fu Manman was surprised, she almost forgot about this mysterious institution.

    How did Xiaoqiang get involved with Tianqi Pavilion?

    Could it be that he is from Tianqi Pavilion.

    If he was a member of Tianqi Pavilion, how could he be in such a state of distress and almost died, but was picked up by her father and adopted.

    Aren't the people in Tianqi Pavilion awesome?

    Fu Manman looked at Fu Qiang inquisitively.

    Fu Qiang looked confused, what Tianqi Pavilion, who is he? He feel dizzy.

    Fu Qiang fainted and fell into Fu Manman's arms.

    "Xiaoqiang!"

    Fu Manman patted his face, why did he faint?

    Standing outside the crowd, Chen Mutian looked at Baimao secretly, what is the origin of this kid, how could he say that the little lord has something to do with Tianqi Pavilion.

    How could the little lord have anything to do with Tianqi Pavilion.

    Tianqi Pavilion hides from the world, no one has seen the real appearance of Tianqi Pavilion, and no one has seen the people in Tianqi Pavilion.

    It is only Tianluyuan, which recruits talents from all over the world in the name of Tianqi Pavilion, but those who have entered Tianluyuan have never really seen the envoys in Tianqi Pavilion.

    "How do you know that the people in Tianqi Pavilion have such a pulse?" Fu Manman asked.

    "It's recorded in the book," Bai Mao said.

    ...

    "Sister, who is he?" Fu Shuangshuang leaned closer to Fu Manman's ear and asked in a low voice.

    Fu Shuangshuang was referring to the white-haired boy.    

    Fu Manman whispered in her ear: "He is Uncle Li's son, but don't tell him, he doesn't know anything, and... Uncle Li is no longer alive."

She sighed, feeling a faint pain in his heart.

    When Fu Shuangshuang heard that Uncle Li was gone, her eyes turned red immediately, Uncle Li is such a good person.

    On the side, Fu An has been restless, he has been waiting for the master, why the master has not come back yet.

    He went to seek revenge from the Nangong family today, but why hasn't he come back yet.