35 Picking Walnuts

The sky hadn't completely darkened yet, dark clouds covered the sun, and the sky was gray. Occasionally, a bird or two pierced the sky, and the startled leaves rustled.

    Fu Manman tightened the ragged jacket on her body, sniffed, the cold air was dry and cold, she didn't know how to live tonight!

    She has to find a way to enter the space quickly!

    Turning around in a circle, she made a mark to go back to the cave, and then found a tree, which was about the same height as last night. She climbed up the tree and was going to try to fall from the tree to see if she could enter the space.

    Lying on the tree trunk, Fu Manman prayed with all her heart, let her enter the space, let her in.

    She remember that it was said in the book that you can enter the space with your mind, so she will try to see if it works.

    Her mind was full of space, and then she mustered up the courage to turn over and fall from the tree trunk.

    With a bang, Fu Manman fell to the ground on her back, and the back of her head hit the ground full of fallen leaves, she screamed in pain.

    "Ah...it hurts..."

    This fall was really hard, it really hurt her to death!

    After failing to enter the space as she wished, Fu Manman opened her eyes, and when the stars in her eyes dispersed, she stared blankly at the gray sky!

    This lifeless gray is like her future life, bleak and gloomy!

    Could it be that the space is disposable!

    Thinking of this possibility, Fu was full of despair and wanted to bury her in the soil. She lay on the ground, rolling on the ground angrily and helplessly.

    Not far away, Fu Qiang watched Fu Manman's neurotic behavior with cold eyes.

    From her climbing, jumping, and now rolling on the ground, he was stunned, committed suicide? It's not like that, you can't die if you fall from that height.

    But she didn't commit suicide. Why did she fall from the tree? Even though she didn't die from that height, it still hurts.

    What a psycho!

    She shouldn't climb any higher, it would be nice if she fell to her death, lest he do it again.

    Fu Qiang no longer paid attention to Fu Manman. He went out to look for food, but he couldn't find anything to eat after searching around.

    Now it’s almost winter, and there are not many green leaves on the mountain. There are many dead branches and leaves, and it is difficult to find edible roots. He just dug a few roots of weeds and trees. A green fruit, this one is even more unpalatable, with thick skin and no flesh, and big seeds.

    Here, Fu Manman couldn't find a way to enter the space, and felt agitated. If she couldn't enter the space, she would have no food to eat.

    She had to figure out a way to store food.

    There is still a lot of wolf meat, but fresh meat can't be stored for a few days, even if it's cold, it won't last long. She has to find a way to process the meat and make it into jerky, so it can be stored for a longer time.

    But this jerky alone won't last long, and she has to prepare something else.

    She looked around, and suddenly saw a blue fruit hanging on a tree, which looked familiar.