082 Let the princess go

The expected rain of blood did not fall, and such an accident happened.

    Ouyang Feiyue had a weird and ferocious expression on her face, she smiled but not a smile, "She succeeded!"

    "Princess, it's dangerous." The maid took out a red long gown to Ouyang Feiyue, and asked her to put it on quickly. leave.

    "A human and animal, what's the danger? Since she did it, I will spare her life. You go and chop off her hands and feet." Ouyang Feiyue shouted angrily.

    And a little unhappy to come out of the blood pool.

    The second she turned around, Fu Manman fell from the sky with Fu Shuangshuang in her arms, and they jumped into the pool of blood together.

    The blood pool stirred up huge waves.

    "Yeah..." Ouyang Feiyue screamed, she was splashed by blood waves, she screamed not because she was wet, but because the pool was dirty by the most lowly humans and animals.

    "Kill her! I'm going to cut her into pieces, she dares to dirty my pool." Ouyang Feiyue screamed.

    Fu Manman stood up from the bloodbath, with blood in her mouth, she was so sick, her stomach churned, she vomited a mouthful of blood, and stared coldly at Ouyang Feiyue in front of her.

    "It's disgusting, you human being, I'm going to kill you." Ouyang Feiyue turned around to get the sword on the bank.

    Fu Manman pulled Fu Shuangshuang up with one hand, pulled the red cloth that fell together and tied Fu Shuangshuang to her back, then rushed forward, grabbed Ouyang Feiyue's leg, and dragged her into the pool of blood.

    Ouyang Feiyue fell headlong into the pool, drank a few sips of blood, and struggled in pain. She swung the sword in her hand, and a strong and evil sword energy splashed a huge wave of water, which turned into a sharp sword. Straight to pay full.     Unexpectedly, the princess is so powerful. Fu Manman had nothing at hand to resist. She touched the gun on her waist. Someone Blocked these water swords for her.     "Xiaoqiang!" Fu Manman didn't expect that it was his stinky brother who stood up for her.

    Fu Qiang got a sword from nowhere in his hand, and he blocked the water swords with ease.

    Fu Manman breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that these water swords were nothing more than that, Fu Qiang just blocked them casually.

    Fu Manman didn't know that Fu Qiang used his internal strength to block it. This Ouyang Feiyue's internal strength is very strong. If Fu Manman catches those water swords with bare hands, no matter how strong she is, she will be injured.

    "Damn it, there are helpers. I'm going to kill you humans and animals." Ouyang Feiyue screamed fiercely, and then slashed into the pool with a sword.

    At the same time, the maids on the bank swung their swords and descended from the sky, rushing towards the three of them in the pool together.

    Fu Manman grabbed Fu Qiang, and the three of them got into the pool together.

    The blood-red pool, the water temperature is very warm, but the red makes the visibility under the water zero.

    Fu Qiang sensed a powerful sword energy rushing towards Fu Manman, he pulled Fu Manman past him, turned around to block the sword energy, his back felt a stabbing pain, and his shoulder was cut by the sword energy.

    Then there was a booming sound on the water, and no less than five people jumped into the water.

    And killed them.