92 update six

Things got a little tougher.

    Fu Manman had finished shooting twenty rounds of crossbow arrows, so she picked up the electric baton and began to strike one after another.

    This requires close combat, but fortunately, Fu Manman has practiced Taekwondo for a few days. At that time, it was entirely because she felt that she was too beautiful and so rich, and she was afraid of meeting a stinky man who coveted her, so she went to the class narcissistically. for a few days.

    Because it was too bitter, she persisted for a few days.

    But some skills, she still remember.

    With great strength, she relied on the electric baton to keep her position.

    But other places are in danger. Seeing that Luhua was besieged by two Dazi soldiers and was about to be chopped down, Fu Manman hurried to support.

    Suddenly a cold light rose from the sky, swishing, and killed Da Zibing who was rushing towards Luhua.

    What a handsome big brother!

    Fu Manman stared at this handsome elder brother who appeared out of nowhere and drew his sword to help.

    At first glance, the other party was not an ordinary refugee, but a swordsman.

    Soon another big brother and a middle-aged uncle came, and together they helped kill many Dazibing.

    Soon a wave of Dazi soldiers were killed and retreated.

    "Thank you three strong men." Chang Zhong said gratefully.

    Fang Mulei and Chen Mutian nodded, they actually did it to protect the little lord.

    Xingping Lida glanced at the little lord, now is not a good time to meet each other, let's fight first!

    "Miss Manman, where are we going to retreat now!" Chang Zhong asked.

    He has already regarded Fu Manman as the backbone.

    Fu Manman glanced around, it was all fog, she didn't know.

    "Retreat to the city wall! Now Fengcheng has been surrounded by Xidi's enemy forces on three sides. The enemy has an army of 100,000 people. We can't rush out." Fang Mulei shared the information he had obtained.

    "What! Ten... one hundred thousand troops!" Chang Zhong was so frightened that he wanted to pee.

    It's over, their family is going to die here.

    Fu Manman's heart skipped a beat, one hundred thousand! With so many people, these soldiers rushed up together and could crush all the refugees under the city wall into meatloaf.

    But if you don't go to the city wall, you can't rush out, and you will still be trampled into meatloaf!

    "Go to the city wall." Fu Manman shouted.

    Going there, there is still a glimmer of life. As long as the city gate can be opened and refugees can enter the city, there is a chance.

    Xingping Lida glanced at the little girl who spoke in surprise. Could this be the elder sister Fu that Fu Qiang was talking about.

    The little girl is very courageous and sagacious, she is really brave and resourceful in judging the situation like this!

    Xingping Lida glanced at Fu Manman appreciatively.

    "Okay, let's go together." Xingping Lida nodded in agreement.

    A group of people withdrew to the city wall. With two more masters, it would be much easier to deal with Da Zibing again.