067 Shampoo

But Aunt Luhua was busy, she was beating Chang left and Chang right, these two children went to play in mud, got their faces covered in mud, Lu Hua was beating and washing the children's faces at the same time.

    Fu Manman's eyes fell on Fu Qiang. This kid was sitting in the tent with his legs stretched out, holding the cub in his arms. He had been looking at her and Fu An just now. Now that her eyes fell, he pretended to avoid it. He rolled his eyes and lowered his head to tease the little tiger cub.

    "Xiaoqiang, come here." This brat, no matter what he pretends, he will be arrested today.

    Usually he always ignore her, but he can eat every bite.

    After being named, Fu Qiangxin reluctantly put down the cub, and walked over, "What are you doing?"

    "Sister will wash  hair later, and when I ask you to rinse it, you can lift the water to help me rinse it,  understand. Is it?" Fu Manman explained again.

    Fu Qiang was taller than Fu An, and looked stronger than Fu An. She asked him to carry water, and he lifted the pot easily.

    With someone to help wash her hair, Fu Manman took out a small bottle from her bag. This was an accidental discovery. She did not expect that there was a full set of travel-sized toiletries and an emergency bottle in the hiking bag she took out from the space. medicine pack.

    These toiletries are now in handy.

    She took out the shampoo, put it on the ground, squatted down, and untied the cloth strips that bound her hair. Her dry, straw-like hair felt hard and sticky, which was disgusting.

    First scooped up a bowl of water and poured it on her hair from above. In order not to wet her hair, she could only lower her head as hard as she could. When she scooped up water again, she couldn't find the pot.

    "I'll help you." Fu Qiang took the bowl from Fu Manman, scooped up water, and helped Fu Manman wet his hair.

    After pouring water three times, the hair was only wet.

    "Without soap locusts, this hair can't be washed cleanly, and the more you wash it, the dirtier it gets." Fu Qiang saw the black water flowing from Fu Manman's hair, and took two steps back in disgust.

    It's dirty enough.

    "What soap locust do you use for washing your hair? Shampoo is standard." Fu Manman picked up the shampoo from the side, squeezed a lump, put it in the palm of his hand, and rubbed it on his hair.

    Knead and knead, and after a while, a white foam all over the head came out.

    Fu Qiang and Fu An were stunned by this miraculous change.

    "Sister, there is a lot of snow on your hair." Fu An exclaimed.

    He has never washed his hair with soap locust, and country people wash their hair with plant ash.

    This white foam is like snowflakes, Fu An thinks it's amazing.

    Fu Qiang also exclaimed in amazement, how did Fu Manman do it!

    "Quick, wash my hair." Fu Manman bowed his head and waved.

    Fu Qiang hurriedly picked up the pot of water, and helped Fu Manman rinse off the foam on her head little by little.

    This is much more refreshing than washing bowl by bowl, and it is also clean.

    She stroked her hair, which had been rinsed and became smoother, and smiled happily.