93 update seven

Large swathes of people fell down and died miserably, and the thick fog covered all crimes.

    The ignorant refugees didn't know that the enemy was coming until the enemy's knife was cut on their necks.

    Fu Manman watched the tragic deaths of the refugees in front of her. This living killing happened right in front of her eyes, which was real and cruel.

    In the past, she was a bystander, watching wars on TV and the tragic massacres in history books.

    Now she is personally on the scene, becoming an ant on the battlefield, small and insignificant.

    How to do? what can she do

    "Seize the city!" Fu Manman suddenly raised her head and shouted.

    No one came to save them, they could only save themselves.

    Those dignitaries used them as cannon fodder, not human beings, and they wanted to fight back.

    As soon as Fu Manman seized the city, everyone was dumbfounded.

    That is Fengcheng, the city wall is tall and extremely strong, it is not easy to capture the city.

    Moreover, seizing the city is tantamount to rebellion, and it is a serious crime to punish the nine clans.

    Except for Fu Manman, everyone else was dumbfounded.

    The children looked at the adults helplessly one by one. They didn't understand anything, but they were very scared. People were dying everywhere, and the adults seemed to have encountered difficulties.

    "Miss Manman, are you joking!" Chang Zhong tied his tongue.

    "In the current situation, do you think I'm joking!" Fu Manman carried the basket of little guy in front of her, held the electric baton in both hands, and ran towards the city wall with a calm face.

    "Everyone follow, don't get separated." Fu Manman said to her younger brothers and sisters behind her.

    Fu An tightly carried the little tiger cub and Fu Shuangshuang on his back with a cloth belt, holding hands, and followed Fu Manman closely, wherever her sister went, they would follow.

    If the family is not separated, they will die together.

    After fighting all the way, Fu An and Fu Shuangshuang were no longer afraid, and they got used to it after experiencing a lot.

    Fu Manman looked at the crying crowd in front of her. As she ran, she mobilized and shouted: "Everyone run to the side door together. Let's break open the gate together and rush into the city." She wanted to mobilize the refugees to attack the city gate together.

    As long as we all work together and add her strength, we will be able to break through the city gate.

    The main gate of the city gate is made of iron sheet stone. It is so strong that it is basically difficult to break open.

    They can try the side door of the city wall, the smaller the door, the better the chance.

    "Uncle Da, this girl is really daring, let's take the young master and retreat!" Fang Mulei was surprised by Fu Manman's words.

    For a girl in her teens to dare to say the words of seizing the city, she is really ignorant.

    Xingping Lida looked at Fu Manman with admiration, this girl is amazing, if she is a boy, if someone supports her, she will be a talented person in the future.