91 update five

She didn't know who these people were. Could it be that her murder of the princess was exposed, and the people from the city lord's mansion came after her.

    Thinking of this possibility, Fu Manman tensed up. She only came out with the sleeve arrow and put the gun back.

    It's okay for her to deal with as many people by herself, but what about these helpless brothers and sisters?

    The sound was getting closer and closer, and there was the sound of horseshoes. Without thinking too much, Fu Manman picked up the little Maodan, put it in the basket, and carried it on her back.

    Then he said to Fu Qiang and Fu An: "Bring food, pack things, hurry up!"

    She got out of the tent, and Chang Zhong and Lu Hua were still sitting by the fire next door, and they didn't seem to notice that the danger was approaching.

    "Uncle Chang, Auntie, wake up the child, pack up your things, and evacuate." Fu Manman shouted to the two of them.

    The tense atmosphere made Chang Zhong and his wife panic.

    The two stood up without distinguishing between east and west, north and south, and stumbled to the tent to wake up the children and pack their things.

    As soon as the two families packed up their things, they heard screams and cries of children from a distance.

    "No...! Da Zibing!" Lu Hua said in horror.

    "Run! Da Zibing has arrived in Fengcheng." Chang Zhong picked up his youngest daughter in fear, carrying a big package on his back, and beckoned everyone to leave quickly.

    Fu Manman also pulled Shuangshuang and ran in a hurry.

    It's Da Zibing. If he was a member of the city lord's mansion, he wouldn't kill people indiscriminately.

    They ran all the way, waking up the refugees who were sleeping on the side of the road.

    The sound of the horseshoes of Xidi's army shook the heavens and earth, and the whole earth shook. Wherever the bloody army went, they killed everyone they saw, mercilessly, and inhumanely.

    There were screams and wailing all around, extremely tragic.

    Fu Manman held Shuangshuang tightly, kept running, and looked back from time to time to glance at the two younger brothers. This time, she must not lose them again.

    "Follow closely, don't get lost." Fu Manman shouted.

    The fog tonight is a bit thick, and the distance is more than 100 meters, and you can't see each other.

    It is also this kind of dense fog that gives the enemy a chance to attack at night.

    "Miss Manman, the fog is too thick, it will be dangerous for us to run around like this." Chang Zhong said.

    Fu Manman looked at the pitch black ahead. In the past, although it was dark at night, she could see the shadows of the trees clearly, but at this moment, she couldn't see the situation ahead when she was more than 100 meters away.

    "Chang Zhong, Fu Qiang, Aunt Luhua, let's defend on all sides, the child stands in the middle, and move forward slowly." Fu Manman immediately decided to form a defensive formation.

    This is the most suitable situation at this moment, as long as the enemy comes to one side, they are not afraid.

    Fu Manman gave Luhua a baton, "Auntie Luhua, take this, if Dazi rushes up, just press this switch and kill him."