021 Not long to live

She shook her head hurriedly and smiled, "Uncle, thank you, our siblings have eaten and are not hungry now."

    Fu An agreed and nodded, "Uncle, we are not hungry, we just ate noodles..."

   As the word "noodles "   exited, Fu An covered his mouth. He almost slipped the tongue, but the uncle didn't know if he heard it or not.

    Chang Zhong didn't pay attention to the child's words, he smiled heartily, "Then I won't be polite to you, I'll have dinner."

    After a while, the uncle's daughter-in-law complained softly: "You just like to be a good person, and if you have given those children eat, what will huzi and thus mother to eat, !"

    The woman wiped her tears as she said.

    "Understood, I think those children are pitiful!" the man said softly.

    The woman stopped talking and continued to feed the child.

    "Mother, Sanya has a stomachache and can't eat." The little girl named Sanya cried, and just finished speaking, she suddenly vomited a mouthful of blood.

    "Sanya! My darling, don't scare your mother." The woman stepped forward and hugged the poor child, wiped the blood from the child's mouth, and coaxed the child, "Sanya, let's not eat it. Well, when the rain stops, mother... mother will find you something else to eat."

    "Hey, this poor child, I'm afraid he won't live long."

    "That's right, such a small child, eating bark every day, how can he suffer?. Hey! This God, van let people live.” In the crowd, some people sighed.

    Fu Manman looked at the little girl, feeling like a knife was piercing her heart. She had never experienced what hunger was, but when she came to this world, she saw it.

    It's a horrible feeling that destroys reason and humanity.

    She wants to help these people, but how can she help? Now that she couldn't protect herself, her sympathy was so small and ridiculous.

    Human nature is good, she is not a villain, and she is a selfish person, especially in the current situation.

    She is not selfish, how can she save her life, protect this poor little milk baby in her arms, and those two little brothers.

    Fu Manman restrained her kindness, as long as she took out the instant noodles and milk powder she hid, she would not be able to get out of this cave.

    These two things don't belong to this era, and my family members can easily fool them. After all, they are a family and won't talk about them outside.

    But these outsiders are not necessarily, these people are not easy to deceive.

    Fu Manman reluctantly opened her eyes, full of guilt.

    No listening, no reading, no thinking, she wanted to be selfish for a while.

    "Brother, if you have rice cereal, can you give that little girl some, I'm afraid the child will die, let her have a bite of food!" An old man walked up to a group of young and strong young people and begged.

    The young man pulled his face, with impatience and coldness in his eyes, and said fiercely: "I'm going to die, and I'm going to waste my ration, you old bastard, you have food, you go, don't pretend to be a good person."

    " Humph! We don’t have enough to eat, so let’s share it with someone who’s going to die.”

    “If you die early, maybe we can still have a warm meal.”

    The three young people around were cursing and talking a few times. They exchanged glances with each other.

    It was written nakedly in the eyes, wait for the little girl to die, then snatch her away, chop up and eat the meat.

    The old man trembled with anger after hearing what a few people said.

    If she had rations, she would give them to the child. Anyway, she was old and would not live long.

    When the little girl's mother heard those people's words, her heart burst into tears, she shed tears, she put her arms around the child and whispered comfortingly: "Sanya, you must hold on!"

    Looking at what happened in the cave, Fu Man Man's heart became more and more heavy, she tried her best to calm herself, don't be soft-hearted, don't be afraid, don't worry about it.