121-130

121 Watch the fun

A group of children became happy when they heard Fu Manman's words.

"Do you really provide two meals here?" An older boy stepped forward and asked.

He didn't quite believe it, the little girl in front of him was not as old as him, where did she get food for everyone?

Fu Manman nodded, "Really."

Such an affirmative and sincere tone made everyone believe her inexplicably.

The children looked at each other in blank dismay, and then one after another stepped forward and said they wanted to stay.

These children are still young, and their thoughts are very simple, unlike adults with complicated thoughts. After hearing Fu Manman's words, they believed them one after another.

Everyone has to join.

"Everyone is lined up, those who join, register with me." Fu Manman said to everyone.

Soon there was a long queue in front of them, there were boys and girls, basically one dragged one or one dragged two.

Fu Manman asked each of them their age, place of origin, what they would do, and whether they could read or write.

After a while, there was the little boy who brought someone over. Before Fu Manman could ask, he said, "My name is Chen Goudan. I'm twelve years old. I can blacksmith. My family is a craftsman, and I can't read."

She has registered all the information, but the name is really cheap. She has already registered two babies named Goudan.

"Well, do you have another name?" Fu Manman asked.

Chen Goudan shook his head, "Since I was a child, my parents have called me Goudan."

"Then you make yourself a new one."

Chen Goudan scratched his hair, a little embarrassed, "Then call me Chen Ergou Let's go!"

"Pfft..." Fu Manman couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing.

"No..." This is even worse than a dog's egg.

"Then, Chen Heiniu." His mother said before that she hoped that he would look like a strong black cow.

Fu Manman couldn't stand up from laughing, oh my god! This kid is too self-deprecating.

"Forget it, I'll pick one for you, you... let's call it Chen Zijian!" Fu Manman held back a smile, and wrote Chen Zijian's name on the notebook.

When Chen Goudan heard this name, he was overjoyed. He nodded heavily, grinned and thanked, "Thank you, little master."

After registering Chen Zijian, she asked about his sister.

Another little girl named Erya.

"Sister, let's call her Chen Yuanyuan!" Seeing the little girl's round eyes, Fu Manman named her Chen Yuanyuan.

"Thank you, little master." Chen Zijian liked this name so much, "Sister, you will have a name in the future, your name is Yuanyuan, Chen Yuanyuan."

Next, besides registering, Fu Manman had to name these children by the way, In the end, she couldn't get up anymore. Fortunately, Uncle Da was there, and he helped a lot.

"Look, over there, all the recruits are children." The people at the barracks looked at Fu Manman's side eagerly.

"Half-year-old, eat me to death, a group of boys over there, they must eat up a whole city!"