015 I picked it up

But what he said was not bad. His sister sold his younger sister. He was very angry, very angry, and secretly decided not to talk to his sister from now on. However, but sister said that she was doing it for her sister's benefit and let her live a good life.

    Besides, she is his sister, how could he hate his sister!

    The two shouted and searched in the woods.

    Fu Manman was hungry and tired, but the key point was that the child woke up and wanted milk.

    He drank enough milk in the space last night, and now he can cry.

    She was really scared, afraid that his crying would attract wolves.

    So he hurriedly found a place with many trees, poured hot water from a thermos, and made milk powder.

    "Brother, listen, there is a cry of a child, is it my brother's cry?" Fu An cried out excitedly.

    Fu Qiang also listened, and couldn't believe it, that bad woman survived? And the little Maodan is still alive!

    He hurriedly ran in the direction of the cry.

    Fu An also followed.

    Fu Manman fed the little milk baby well, and heaved a sigh of relief. The book said that this month's milk baby is easy to take with him, and he will sleep as long as he is full, which seems to be true.

    This little baby fell asleep peacefully when he was full, with a small nose and small eyes, he looked like a little angel at the moment, very cute.

    Although dark and thin, she doesn't dislike it at all, and must raise this doll to be white and fat.

    Just as she put away his things, picked up the child, and was about to move on, she heard a call from behind.

    "Sister!"

    Fu Manman turned her head and looked in surprise at the two younger brothers who were running towards her not far away.

    Her two cheap brothers are here!

    She thought...the two of them were caught by wolves, but they were both still alive.

    "Sister... I finally found you!" Fu An stared at his ugly sister happily, but he was only happy for three seconds, then took a step back, pouted and got angry.

    "Oh! You are all alive too!" Fu Manman smiled.

    Fu An was not at all surprised by Manman's alienated attitude.

    Because his elder sister is usually like this, she doesn't like to laugh, is cold, has a weird personality, and is also very bad. She often beats him and his younger sister, and the second elder brother is beaten the most.

    But no matter how bad it was, it was his elder sister. Now that his parents were gone, his elder sister was the head of the family, and his elder sister was like his mother. He had to follow him all the time.

    While Fu An and Fu Manman were talking, Fu Qiang stared at the luggage that Fu Manman was pulling.

    What is this?

    It was so strange, as if a soft thing was wrapped in fine silk.

    Where did she get this thing?

    Fu Qiang was very curious. He knelt down and touched it, and found it was so soft. The fabric was not smooth satin, but very delicate, and the gaps between the fabrics were very fine.