053 Find My Sister

"Sister, did you pick up these?" Fu An still remembered the treasures Fu Manman picked up before.

    As a matter of course, he thought that Fu Manman picked up these too.

    "It's good to know, it's a secret." Fu Manman squeezed Fu An's little mouth, the child's mouth is really soft, but it's too dry, oh, this face is so chapped that it doesn't look good.

    But don't be afraid in the future, she took moisturizer from space, and after applying moisturizer, her skin will get better.

    After changing Fu An's clothes, put on socks, and then put on the straw sandals she woven, Fu An's whole demeanor was different.

    "Sister, you are a good sister." Fu An was so happy and felt so happy! "Sister, the straw sandals you weaved are really warm."

    "Okay, go hug  younger brother and ask your second brother to come over." Fu Manman prepared a set for Fu Qiang.

    Wearing these, you will not be afraid in the cold winter.

    Although Fu Qiang was sitting in the distance, he could see the joyful excitement in the camp.

    The cold wind hit his bones, he couldn't help but sneezed several times, and wiped his runny nose with dirty clothes.

    it's too cold!

    He also wants to dress warmly.

    It's a pity that there is no share for him!

    Those were picked up by Fu Manman, and she would definitely not share them with him.

    Even if she broke up, he wouldn't want it.

    "Second brother, sister calls you over, little brother, give it to me!" Fu An wore straw sandals on his feet and gloves on his neck. He walked up to Fu Qiang, pulled the front of his clothes, pointed to the thermal clothing inside and whispered : "My sister gave me clothes, it's warm. Go quickly,  sister also prepared for you."

    Fu An said, his nose twitched, sucking back the snot that was about to flow out.

    Fu Qiang was taken aback for a moment, he couldn't believe his ears, did Fu Manman prepare it for him?

    Hand over his younger brother to Fu An, and Fu Qiang went to find Fu Manman.

    He threw away the idea that he didn't want Fu Manman to pick up the things just now.

    "Come on, take off your clothes." Fu Manman saw Fu Qiang approaching and waved to him.

    Fu Qiang's footsteps stopped, and his little face turned red. Unfortunately, it was dark and his face was black and yellow, so the redness was not visible at all.

    "No... I'll wear it myself!" He didn't want a bad girl to dress him!

    Men and women can't close to each other! snort!

    Fu Manman didn't see Fu Qiang's careful thoughts, but thought that the younger brother was stubborn, so she handed him the clothes, socks, and straw sandals, "Wear it by yourself, this one is worn under the jacket, next to the body, this one is socks, put it on. On the feet, these are straw sandals, which  sister wove with my own hands, and these are gloves, which  hang around my neck and put on when your hands are cold."

    Afraid that he would not understand, Fu Manman introduced them one by one.

    Fu Qiang's eyes fell on the straw sandals, he was a little surprised, and his mood was a little complicated.

    What Fu An has, he also has.

    Fu Manman handed the things to Fu Qiang, and then went about her own business.

    She also needs to equip herself.

    When she was wearing socks, she saw chilblains on my feet, and she was so annoyed that she forgot to look for chilblain ointment!

    Be sure to remember to take it next time, as well as cold medicine!

    It was a cold day, she saw Fu An's nose was running all the time, and hearing the sound of sniffling made her feel uncomfortable.

    Sanya of Lao Chang's family also coughed a little at night, so she had to prepare some medicine.

    She herself was a little unwell, having just sneezed several times.

    Really can't sleep in the wild.

    After Fu Qiang put on his clothes, the warmth came from the inside out. It felt so good. It was the first time he felt so warm in winter since he was a child.

    The shoes on the feet are also very warm!

    He secretly glanced at Fu Manman, and suddenly felt that there was light on her.

    Fu Qiang hurriedly looked away, thinking that he might be wrong.

    Everyone was dressed warmly, and everyone had smiles on their faces.

    "With these things, we don't even need to go to Fengcheng!" Aunt Luhua happily hugged the big package in her arms.

    There is food here, with these, her children can eat and wear warm, it is God's foresight, let her meet Manman girl and get so many good things.

    "Although we have these things, we still have to go to Fengcheng. I heard that the little Beiyang king is about to attack Fengcheng. When the Beiyang army comes and beats back the Dazi army, Fengcheng will be safe. In the future, we may be able to settle down in Fengcheng. Outside the city, it is easy to meet Da Zijun and bandits, which is too dangerous." Chang Zhong analyzed.

    After hearing this, Fu Manman thought it made sense.

    Even though they don't have to worry about food and clothing now, there are too many uncertain factors in the wild, and it would be really dangerous if they met Da Zijun.

    "Okay, listen to you, husband." Aunt Luhua nodded happily, "Master, do we really want to settle down in Fengcheng?" Aunt Luhua couldn't believe it!

    Living in the village since she was a child, she never dared to dream that one day she would be able to enter the city and settle down in the city!

    Chang Zhong smiled innocently, "I'll just say it casually, it depends on the situation!"

    To settle down in the city, one must have money! Otherwise, the whole family can only beg for food.

    These days, if you go to the city to beg for food, I'm afraid you won't be able to get it.

    We can only take one step at a time.

    "Miss Manman, are you still going to Fengcheng?" Aunt Luhua asked expectantly, she was not willing to part with this little girl!

    Although this girl is not very good-looking, but this person is just like her name, blessed! The person is also good, she wants to go with this girl, and then go to the city and be a neighbor.

    "Go, we still have to find my sister!" Fu Manman was still thinking about the sister she had never seen before. This poor sister was sold by the original owner, and now she doesn't know whether she is dead or alive.

    "Okay, then let's go together tomorrow." Lu Hua patted Fu Manman's hand, "You will definitely find your sister, and then, let's help you find it together."

    "Thank you, auntie!" Fu Manman was grateful.

    After getting a good thing, all of them were excited and no longer sleepy. The children each had a sugar egg in their mouths and played around the little tiger cub.

    Fu Manman changed Xiao Maodan's diaper, fed him enough milk, and let him continue to sleep.