057 Goddess

It just rained before, and the weather has just improved for a day, why is it going to rain again.

    "Miss Manman, this wolf skin has dried up, take it back quickly." Chang Zhong handed the wolf skin to Fu Manman.

    Fu Manman touched the wolf skin, it was so soft that it just took it in and used it as a cushion.

    "It's going to rain, let's set off quickly and go to the woods to see if there is any shelter from the rain." It was a bit late to rush to Fengcheng at this time, so we had to go to the woods to find a shelter from the rain.

    Chang Zhong was a little annoyed, he was the one who suggested sleeping in the wild at night, but he didn't expect God to change as he said.

    At this time, Luhua also heard a loud wind, and the tent shook. Although there was no wind coming in, the wind became stronger, and she could hear it.

    She hurriedly called the children to get up, "It's windy, get up quickly."

   The three children slept in a daze, and didn't think much of it, this quilt was too warm.

    "The strong wind will blow the tent away in a while. If it rains, the tent will be damaged by the rain. Let's get up and put the tent away." Lu Hua urged, she was so anxious, such a good tent, but Don't be spoiled by the wind and rain.

    Lu Hua soon came out with the children.

    The cold wind was blowing outside the tent, and the children were shivering from the cold.

    "Husband, put away the tent quickly, don't let the wind blow it to pieces." Lu Hua shouted urgently.

    Fu Qiang and Fu An next door also quickly got dressed and came out of the tent.

    The two of them shrunk their necks, Fu An was crying, "It's so windy, it seems to be raining."

    The day before was fine, no matter how windy or rainy it was, it was windy and rainy, woohoo...

    why did they all come out! Fu Manman was shivering, she hurriedly said to An and Fu Qiang, "Go back to the tent quickly, don't come out."

    "Miss Manman, it's windy and rainy, this tent is too thin, it will be damaged by the rain." Chang Zhong said anxiously, not only will the tent be damaged by the rain, but the people hiding inside will also be rained. Everyone will get sick from the cold.

    Before the rain is too heavy, find a place to shelter from the rain as soon as possible.

    With a calm expression on her face, Fu Manman said to Chang Zhong and Lu Hua: "Go back to the tent quickly, don't freeze the children to death, this tent may be thin, but it can keep out the wind and rain, and the wind and rain like this won't damage the tent. Go back quickly."

    "This...how is it possible! Girl Man Man, this is not a joke." Chang Zhong couldn't believe it, he watched more and more dark clouds in the sky, and the whole world darkened.

    "Just trust me! Go back, this tent can withstand it." After Fu Manman finished speaking, she took her two younger brothers and went back to the tent.

    There are still two or three hours before it gets dark, but right now, the sky is covered by dark clouds, and it is getting dark quickly, and the wind is howling, and the rain is getting heavier.

    At this time, it was too late to leave, so they had to go back to the tent.

    Chang Zhong returned to the tent impatiently with his wife and children, and zipped it up.