Ch 10:Xiaolu Complains

As a rough man, Su Sanlang suddenly understood. Then, he looked at Madam Zhao in confusion. “Why do I feel that Simei is complaining to me?”

Madam Zhao was a little surprised. She was also very surprised. Not to mention Su Sanlang, even she felt the same way.

She’s only just been born, yet she knew how to complain and feel aggrieved.

“Did you starve Simei without milk?”

Su Sanlang looked at Madam Zhao in embarrassment. Madam Zhao was weak and did not eat anything good, so it was normal for her to not have milk.

A newborn child would only cry when she was hungry or when she pooped. If she couldn’t speak and the adults didn’t take good care of her, wouldn’t she be aggrieved?

Madam Zhao said uncertainly, “I think so. I’ll feed her and see if she’s anxious.”

With that, Madam Zhao prepared to feed Su Xiaolu.

Su Sanlang glanced away.

1

Su Xiaolu shook her head.

She wasn’t hungry.

Su Xiaolu did not eat. Madam Zhao tidied her clothes gloomily and said, “She’s not hungry.”

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

As she spoke, she suddenly seemed to remember something. A guess formed in her mind. She exclaimed, “It can’t be.”

When Su Sanlang saw her like this, he quickly asked, “What do you mean? What did you do today?”

Without waiting for Madam Zhao to reply, Su Sanlang said anxiously, “Did you start working today? You just gave birth to Simei and your body is still weak. It wasn’t easy for you to survive. How can you work!”

Seeing that Su Sanlang was anxious, Madam Zhao quickly explained, “Sanlang, I didn’t. It’s like this. Listen to me. I feel much better today. I have strength and am not tired, so I wanted to get up and tidy up the house. But strangely, as soon as I wanted to go out, Simei cried…”

2

Thinking about it now, Madam Zhao felt that it was unbelievable. Perhaps this young daughter did not recognize her, but did not want her to work.

Madam Zhao looked at Su Xiaolu’s bright eyes and softened. She continued gently, “I even asked Sanmei to come in and take care of Simei, but even so, Simei will still cry if I go out.”

Su Sanlang heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing that. He leaned over and picked up Su Xiaolu. He smiled and said, “Our Simei is smart. She knows how to take care of her mother. She’s a filial child.”

Su Xiaolu stopped feeling aggrieved and looked at Su Sanlang seriously.

Her father was so dark.

However, his broad arms and his eyes were warm and gentle. To have such a father was undoubtedly very blissful.

Even if this was the ancient times, even if it was difficult, she wanted this family to have a good life.

No matter what era it was, being a doctor definitely promised a good life. Besides, she had more than 20 years of Chinese medicine skills and had the Space to assist her. There would definitely be no problem.

With that in mind, Su Xiaolu smiled at Su Sanlang.

Su Sanlang’s heart was filled with warmth. He felt all his fatigue disappear with his daughter’s smile. He couldn’t help but smile as well. “Simei is so obedient,” he said gently. “You know how to take care of Mother.”