Ch 179:Su Xiaozhi Joins

After Madam Wang finished shouting at Su Yufang, she saw that Su Yufang had gone to work. She turned around and stroked Old Master Su's heart worriedly. "Old man, don't be angry. It's not good for your health."

Madam Wang was terrified by Old Master Su's collapse. She could speak harshly to anyone, but she would always be obedient to Old Master Su.

Old Master Su sighed and said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

He knew he was going to have to make a change. This family was ridiculously lazy. If he didn't straighten it out, sooner or later it was going to fall apart.

They can't beat Su Sanlang, but they couldn't let him laugh at them.

The effect of Old Master Su's pressure was very obvious. Seeing that he was fine, Madam Wang was relieved.

Since Old Master Su was in charge of outsiders, she would take care of the internal affairs. Since the old man had said that they could not slack off, no one could slack off.

In the blink of an eye, it was the end of September.

Not far from Chen Hu's house, Su Xiaozhi's new home was gradually taking shape.

There were six rooms. There was also a large plot of land behind the house that could be used to grow vegetables in the future.

Su Xiaozhi's family had already moved in with Su Xiaolu's family.

With two families living together, it was much livelier.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaozhi and her daughter, Hu Shuangshuang, had already begun to help marinate sauerkraut and pickles. Madam Cao would also help wash the vegetables.

Hu Changshou took care of Hu Changyang and Chen Shi. He usually helped to boil hot water.

These two months together had also brought everyone closer. Because they knew how to be considerate to each other, everyone fought to do the work. Perhaps it was because their hearts were warm and they were busy every day that they didn't feel tired.

Madam Cao's eyes slowly recovered over the past two months, and Su Xiaozhi's life began to move in a good direction.

The house was built by the end of October,

On the first of November, Su Xiaozhi moved to her new home with her family.

Su Xiaolu had also returned home. With her family, she held a new stool in her hand and walked toward Su Xiaozhi's new house. Everyone went to warm up Su Xiaozhi's new house.

People from the village also came to congratulate, delivering some eggs, chili, a few cabbages, and so on, adding a lot of liveliness to this house.

Su Xiaozhi supported Madam Cao. Beside her were three children. She looked at Su Sanlang with tears in her eyes. She choked and said, "Third Brother, Third Sister-in-law, thank you."

Su Sanlang was also moved. He stood side by side with Madam Zhao and said gently to Su Xiaozhi, "Xiaozhi, I wish you the best in the future."

The most difficult times have passed, so the days ahead are good ones.

Madam Zhao said with a gentle smile, "Xiaozhi, I also wish you happiness after all that suffering."

The villagers who came to congratulate them also clapped their hands and said loudly, "Okay."