Ch 94: Completely Recovery

He had not run for a long time. Zhou Heng felt some pain in his lungs and the blood in his body was heating up. After running, he put his hands on his knees and panted.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao quickly went up to him and asked with concern, "How are you? Are you feeling unwell?"

Su Xiaoling handed him water. "Here, have some water."

Old Wu coughed. "He's already gone up the mountain and into the fields. He's not so delicate?"

Delicate. That was in the past. Now, Zhou Heng was just an ordinary farmer's child. He knew everything. So what if he ran around? He could not be delicate.

Zhou Heng smiled and said, "Third Uncle, Third Aunt, I'm fine. Don't worry."

He took the water from Su Xiaoling and said softly, "Thank you, Xiaoling-"

His legs hurt and he almost choked on the water. He looked down and saw Su Xiaolu hitting his legs with a small hammer. Zhou Heng was puzzled. "Xiaolu, what are you doing?"

Su Xiaolu smiled and said, "I'm making sure that your legs have really healed. Now I'm sure it's fine."

Hehe, what bad intentions could a young lady have?

Su Xiaolu felt that Zhou Heng might like her third sister. Otherwise, why would he secretly give the drumstick to her third sister every time?

2

They were both girls, but why didn't she get this treatment?

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Zhou Heng did not say it explicitly, and Su Xiaolu pretended not to notice. She was a doctor, so she could make up any excuse.

So this year, Zhou Heng's medicine was sometimes super bitter and sometimes super smelly...

Looking at the little girl's beautiful and lively eyes, Zhou Heng imitated Su Xiaoling and stroked Su Xiaolu's hair. He said gently, "Thank you, Xiaolu."

Su Xiaolu smiled. "You're welcome."

Su Chong and Su Hua had also recovered. Now that Zhou Heng had recovered, the Su family knew that perhaps they would have to part ways.

Su Xiaolu began to observe Old Wu. After all, Zhou Heng was brought here by Old Wu.

However, Old Wu did not do anything at all. He picked herbs and drank wine as if it had nothing to do with him whether Zhou Heng left or not.

Zhou Heng, on the other hand, had to run more than ten or twenty laps around his home every day.

In early December, Madam Qian sent over many pickled vegetables, some spicy and some salty and sour.

Madam Qian chatted with Madam Zhao with a smile.

Su Xiaolu looked at the pickled vegetables and had a thought that she shouldn't have. She wanted to eat hotpot.

Her memories of her previous life were a little blurry. Other than her Chinese medicine skills, she had forgotten most of them. She would only remember them occasionally.

In the four years she had been here, Madam Zhao had never made pickled vegetables. Her family mainly fried and stewed food. Anyway, they tasted good, so she didn't think anything about it.

She had almost forgotten that there was such a thing as pickled vegetables. Looking at it now, she thought of sauerkraut fish, spicy cabbage stew with stewed tofu, sauerkraut with pork, and sauerkraut with big bones. She felt greedy...