Ch 115:You Can Come To School Tomorrow

As he spoke, Su Hua glanced gratefully at Su Sanlang and said,

"We've also dressed warmly. In the past, my brain was not good. In many memories, I was only hungry and cold. I was disliked by my grandparents and bullied by my brothers. Now, my brother and I have been cured. We can read and have the chance to learn. Perhaps the world will never tolerate our father, but in my heart, he is the best father. He will always do the right thing. I will always be proud to be his son."

With that, Su Hua turned to look at Su Sanlang and said firmly, "Father, thank you."

Su Sanlang's eyes were red with tears.

At this moment, Su Chong said, "My answer is the same as Hua's. I also think that my father did the right thing. I don't care what others say about my father. Even if the entire world says that my father is wrong, I still think that he's right. As his son, it's enough that I enjoy his kindness. As long as Father protects us, even if the world says that he's bad, we'll still think that he's good. On the other hand, if he doesn't care about us, even if the world praises him, we'll still think that he's bad."

Su Chong also looked at Su Sanlang gratefully. He smiled and said loudly, "Father, thank you and mother."

Su Sanlang suppressed his tears and smiled. He would die without regrets.

His heart felt very, very warm.

Sun Ziqian was amazed and impressed by Su Chong and Su Hua's words. It was such simple logic, but how many people in the world could understand it?

Sun Ziqian could not help but observe Lin Pingsheng's expression, but Lin Pingsheng's expression did not change at all. Sun Ziqian could not tell anything.

After answering, Su Chong and Su Hua quietly looked at Lin Pingsheng, waiting for his final judgment.

Lin Pingsheng looked at Su Chong and said coldly, "Don't you think your little brother doesn't respect you by answering first?"

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Chong did not hesitate to say, "I don't think so. My brother respects me very much. We are brothers in arms. Even if we will argue over differences in opinions when we grow up, we will never care about such a trivial matter. Besides, Hua is much smarter than me. He answers better than I. I will only feel proud because he is my brother."

1

Su Chong smiled at Su Hua after saying that.

Su Hua smiled back.

They were brothers in arms, they shared the same blood, and they were close enough that they wouldn't care for such a small thing.

Sun Ziqian looked at Su Chong and Su Hua. He was already planning that if Teacher Lin refused to accept them, he would have to use some connections to find another school. He would let them enter the school directly without facing the teacher's inspection.

After Su Chong replied, Lin Pingsheng said nothing.

Madam Chen came to make tea and retreated.

Lin Pingsheng looked at the two brothers with firm gazes. Their faces were very calm, but in fact, they were very nervous. He said calmly, "Bring me tea. Come to school tomorrow."

1

At this moment, Su Chong and Su Hua finally looked happy.

They immediately smiled and went to serve tea to Lin Pingsheng.