Ch 105: Let's Fight Together 1

Su Xiaoling closed the door with a smile and went over to eat.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao did not think much about her sudden return to her room. When they saw that Su Xiaoling had arrived, they asked her to sit down and eat.

After dinner, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao prepared to go to Chen Hu's house.

Not long after they went over, Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu brought Chen Shi over to learn how to read with Su Xiaoling and the others.

At this moment, at Chen Hu's house, Chen Hu and Madam Qian warmly welcomed Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao.

Madam Qian went to get the popcorn she had made herself for Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao to eat. She also went to pour hot water before sitting down beside Chen Hu.

Chen Hu smiled and said, "Big Brother, Sister-in-law, this was just made this morning. Have a taste."

Madam Qian was good at cooking and liked to tinker with some food. Since she couldn't buy candies, she thought of ways to make some small things for her children to eat.

Two kilograms of corn could fill a bucket after making it into popcorn. It was used to relieve the hunger of the children in the family.

It could also be used for hospitality.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao looked at each other and smiled.

Madam Zhao grabbed a handful of corn.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge
25 Photos Of Rare And Endangered Birds
Sponsored by Bakehuge
50 Cities With the Highest Cost of Living Around the World
Sponsored by Bakehuge
50+ Aircraft Are Painted In An Incredible Way
Sponsored by bakehuge

Su Sanlang said with a serious expression, "Hu, sister-in-law, we came here today to discuss something with you. This matter is about both our families."

Su Sanlang recalled how he had tried to bring Su Chong and Su Hua to school at the beginning of the year but failed in the end. His heart turned cold.

Seeing Su Sanlang's serious expression, Chen Hu immediately said seriously, "Big Brother, tell us what it is. As long as we can do it, our family will definitely not refuse."

It was all thanks to Su Sanlang's family that his family was where they were today. He and his wife were not ungrateful people.

Chen Hu and Madam Qian looked at each other. Chen Hu could not help but clench Madam Qian's hand under the table. He knew that no matter what, this woman would definitely stand firmly by his side.

Su Sanlang looked at Chen Hu and Madam Qian and said, "Hu, I'm here today to discuss with you. Let's go to town and do a business that specializes in selling sauerkraut and pickles. Let's see if we can make some money. When the time comes, we'll sell the property here and our families can leave together."

"At the beginning of the year, I took Chong and Hua to school, but the teacher said that he wouldn't teach the children of people like me who had no conscience. Only then did I realize that some things that we thought were the right choice were not accepted by the rest of the world. If we stay here, our children can't go to school. In the future, when they become adults and it's time for them to get married, I'm afraid only some families with bad character will agree."