Ch 37:No Choice

Madam Wang said coldly, “You don’t have to wash my dirty clothes. When Madam Zhao comes back, she will wash them. That b*tch must be feeling great after lying down for a few months. When she comes back, I’ll have to teach her a lesson. Sanlang has always been filial. He must have been instigated by her to drive a wedge between us. If I don’t teach her a lesson, I don’t know what shameless things she will do.”

3

“If we don’t teach her a lesson, she will lead our Su family astray.”

Madam Wang narrowed her eyes. That sinister gaze made Madam Li and Madam Zhou shiver.

They could not help but rejoice that they were not the ones that Madam Wang hated the most. Fortunately, their sons were healthy, and fortunately, they were not bought into the family by Madam Wang.

Madam Wang’s hatred for Madam Zhao had been deeply rooted since Madam Zhao entered the family.

Madam Zhao was brought to the Su family by a peddler and cost one tael of silver.

Madam Wang suspected that Madam Zhao was not a virgin, but there was a bloody handkerchief the day after their wedding night.

Even if this proved Madam Zhao’s innocence, it did not stop Madam Wang from hating her deeply.

At the end of the day, she was bought. This meant that she was lowly and could be stepped on by others.

“Third Brother is really too much. He forgot about his mother after marrying his wife. Third Sister-in-law’s manipulation made him not care about anything. He has no skills at all and has become a good-for-nothing.”

1

When Su Dalang heard Madam Wang’s disdain, he chimed in.

Madam Wang spat out a mouthful of blood and said coldly, “It’s my fault for being blind back then and choosing such a wife for Sanlang. Giving birth to a few useless things harmed Sanlang. As long as Sanlang is capable of it, he can just chase that useless thing away and I will find another one for him.”

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

After Madam Wang said that, Old Master Su made plans.

Su Dalang and Su Erlang had nothing to say.

It was impossible for Madam Li and Madam Zhou to speak up at this time. They were not stupid.

With Madam Wang’s anger directed towards Madam Zhao, as long as Madam Zhao returned, their lives would be better than before.

No one knew that Su Sanlang, who was hesitating outside the door and did not know how to face his parents, had heard all of this.

He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

His heart ached with anger.

His eyes were cold as he raised his hand and knocked.

1

The sudden knock on the door startled everyone in the room.

Su Erlang asked, “Who is it?”

Su Sanlang replied coolly, “It’s me.”

Su Sanlang’s voice stunned everyone in the house. It was Old Master Su who came to his senses first and said to Su Erlang, “Open the door.”

Su Erlang stood up and opened the door. He smiled and said happily, “Third Brother, you’re back. We’re eating. Have you eaten? Let’s eat together.”