Ch 183: Practicing Martial Arts 2

Su Xiaolu was tired and sleepy again.

She closed her eyes and slept. She didn't even know when Gui You had left.

Her exhausted consciousness still entered the Space to recuperate. When she woke up, her body was comfortable. Her fatigue and pain had turned into an indescribable comfort.

She thought it was like how cats felt when they got up to stretch after a good night's sleep.

She got up and went out. The heaviness of her body was gone and she felt lighter.

Big Brother and Second Brother had already returned from school and were teaching Chen Daniu and the others how to write in the courtyard.

When Su Xiaolu came out, there was a hint of sunset on the horizon. Her parents were cooking in the kitchen, and the fragrance of the food came out.

Not far away, smoke also rose from the chimneys of Chen Hu and Su Xiaozhi's houses.

"Come sit down, Xiaolu."

Hu Shuangshuang called Su Xiaolu with a smile.

Su Xiaolu walked over with a smile. She called out to Hu Shuangshuang, "Sister Shuangshuang."

Hu Shuangshuang smiled faintly.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaolu was beside Su Xiaoling. She leaned her head against her and said coquettishly, "Sister."

Su Xiaolu called her sister. Su Xiaoling let her lean on her lap and massaged her back.

Su Xiaolu felt extremely comfortable and her smiling eyes narrowed.

Su Chong was chopping wood in the courtyard. He was very strong and split it with an axe.

Zhou Heng and Su Hua were teaching everyone how to read and count.

How nice.

She woke up earlier than yesterday. Su Xiaolu leaned against Su Xiaoling and asked, "Where's my master?"

Su Xiaoling said, "Master Gui You went into town. He said he won't be back today and asked you to practice by yourself tomorrow. He will check when he comes back."

Gui You went out, but left a message.

He had said it after Madam Zhao and Su Sanlang returned. Su Xiaoling also heard it. When Su Xiaolu asked, Su Xiaoling naturally told her.

Su Xiaolu sighed. She thought that she could slack off, but it seemed that she couldn't.

When the meal was almost ready, Hu Shuangshuang brought Hu Changshou and Hu Changyang back.

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu also brought Chen Shi home.

Not long after, Madam Zhao called for dinner.

The family sat down to eat. Su Sanlang also told Su Xiaolu what had happened.

Su Xiaolu nodded as she ate the braised pork. "Okay."

She would not be lazy.

After dinner, Su Xiaolu went to wash up and sleep. When she was free, she practiced internal mental cultivation techniques. There was nothing special about it after practicing it many times. She knew that it was not time yet.

Her master had internal energy. In time, she would also have internal energy.

Gui You did not return for the next three days.