Ch 96: Going out with Master

Isn't it too tiring for Xiaocha to follow the master everywhere?

2

Su Sanlang's heart ached for her, but he didn't say it out loud as he looked at the obedient Su Xiaolu.

After Su Xiaolu learned medicine, she would definitely have to suffer. No matter how much his heart ached for the child, he could not stop her from achieving new heights.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao looked at each other and hid their heartache in their hearts. Su Sanlang nodded and said, "Alright, I'll leave Simei to you."

After saying that, Su Sanlang looked at Su Xiaolu gently and said, "Simei, you must listen to your master outside, understand?"

Madam Zhao stroked Su Xiaolu's hair gently. "Father and Mother will be waiting for you at home."

Su Xiaolu nodded. She lowered her eyes to eat and did not let Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao see the tears in her eyes.

--

At night, Madam Zhao sighed softly. "Sanlang, I feel like something is twisting my heart. Sigh..."

Su Sanlang was not asleep either. He reached out and pulled Madam Zhao into his arms. "Me too, but it's good for Simei to learn more medical skills. In the future, with this ability, she won't have to worry about food and clothes. Even if she gets married, her husband's family will think highly of her."

1

As parents, they did not have any skills to pass it on to their children. They felt very bad about that.

Su Xiaolu learned medicine, which was a hard skill. If her husband's family did not treat her well in the future, she would be able to find another place to settle down in. She would not have to worry no matter where she went.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

All humans get sick, so doctors are sought after everywhere.

He knew that Madam Zhao's heart ached for Su Xiaolu because she was still too young, and so did his. However, no matter how much his heart ached, he could only hide it in his heart.

"I know. Sigh..."

Madam Zhao's heart ached. In the end, all those words turned into a sigh.

--

In a daze, Su Xiaolu felt herself being hugged and kissed on the forehead.

She heard Su Xiaoling whispering, "Xiaolu, you've been smart since you were young. I know you'll definitely be very successful in the future, but my heart still aches for you. Sigh..."

Su Xiaolu burrowed into Su Xiaoling's arms and continued to sleep soundly.

Su Xiaoling patted Su Xiaolu's back before hugging her to sleep.

1

The next day.

After breakfast, Old Wu brought the medical kit and Su Xiaolu to town.

Su Sanlang's family saw them out the door and watched them until they were out of sight.

When the Su family was out of sight, Old Wu suddenly squatted down and said to Su Xiaolu calmly, "Girl, come up."

No matter how agile Su Xiaolu was, she was still a child. This trip was quite far. Her feet would probably swell up if she really walked on her own.