Ch 144: The Fifth Year

Madam Zhao couldn't help but ask, "Can I use it?"

There were also some scars on Madam Zhao's body. They were all caused by human traffickers. They were all on her back. They were whip wounds. She had never told anyone about this. Only Su Sanlang knew.

2

Actually, when Su Xiaolu promised to treat Chen Hu and Madam Qian, she already had the intention to do this. However, she had been very busy and did not make any medicine, so she put this matter aside.

Looking at the medicine now, Madam Zhao also had a trace of hope in her heart. If possible, she also hoped that those ugly scars would disappear.

Su Sanlang knew. He looked at Su Xiaolu and said gently, " Simei, can you give some to your mother? Your mother can help you test the medicine."

Su Xiaolu hurriedly said, "Of course. I still remember the scars left by the tiger's bite. I made enough ointment for my mother, big brother, second brother, and father."

They were her family. If there was something good, they must have it first.

Madam Zhao was stunned and looked at Su Xiaolu in confusion. "Simei, how... how did you know that I was bitten by a tiger?"

They had never told Su Xiaolu about these things.

Did the other children tell her?

Madam Zhao thought and sighed in her heart.

Su Xiaolu looked at Madam Zhao and Su Sanlang seriously and said, "Of course I know. I also know that those two people opposite us today are my biological uncles. I also know that our family is no longer in that family clan. I remember all of that."

Recommended for you
30 Fantastic Dog Breeds You Never Heard Of!
Sponsored by Bakehuge

She knew everything. She couldn't do anything as a child, but she remembered everything that happened at home.

Anyway, she was already a genius divine doctor now. It was fine even if she had a super good memory.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were shocked. They had never thought that Su Xiaolu would remember.

How old was she then?

Su Sanlang came back to his senses. He looked at Su Xiaolu and asked, " Simei, do you remember the straw hut we used to live in?"

At that time, Su Xiaolu had just been born.

Su Xiaolu looked at Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao in disbelief. She sighed and said, "I can't remember clearly, but I know that they don't like our family. I remember that Father and Mother were injured."

Madam Zhao and Su Sanlang looked at each other with awe in their eyes.

Finally, Su Sanlang said regretfully, "If only you were a boy. You would definitely be more promising than your eldest brother and second brother."

If this daughter was a boy, she must be able to accomplish a lot.

Madam Zhao also felt that it was a pity that she was not a boy.

Su Xiaolu listened to Su Sanlang's regret and said with a smile, "It's okay if I'm a girl. I'm the divine doctor's disciple."

It was normal for Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao to sigh like this. After all, most people thought that only men could accomplish great things. Women would marry and have children no matter how smart they were.

1

It was even common for rich families to have multiple wives.

But those were other people. How she wanted to get a handle on her own life was up to her.